L’Aigle Triomphant: A Napoleonic Victory TL

Kentucky is east of the Mississippi but west of the Appalachians and thus the Proclamation line of 1763. I love the alternate trajectories for Calhoun, Clay, and Monroe.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words! I know I forget about this TL a bit as it's become something of a third (or honestly fourth/fifth) order writing priority for me these days, but every other month or so I'd like to make sure I give an update on it. It's definitely one of the harder TLs for me to write, since it's more of a "hard" AH than Cinco de Mayo, certainly, and even a bit more of a "hard" AH than even Bicentennial Man where I try to keep the memes to a minimum and stay fairly realistic.

Thank you all for the kind words! I know I forget about this TL a bit as it's become something of a third (or honestly fourth/fifth) order writing priority for me these days, but every other month or so I'd like to make sure I give an update on it. It's definitely one of the harder TLs for me to write, since it's more of a "hard" AH than Cinco de Mayo, certainly, and even a bit more of a "hard" AH than even Bicentennial Man where I try to keep the memes to a minimum and stay fairly realistic.
Thanks for your dedication! Really love this one.