King Harry

Was just reading through about Henry VIII and one thing it said that grabbed my interest was that he would let his attention slip from one thing to another quite easily.
Now i know he regarded Kathrine of Aragon as his true love etc etc :D but lets say the fact he can't have her straight away when he becomes king, religion etc something and his attention wonders off her and is willing to accept somebody else.

Who would he marry instead? and how would it affect his reign and the future of England?

Wolsey wanted him to marry a French Princess, if this happen i see a more happy Anglo-French releationship, which would have a knock on effect when the French goes to war with HRE and Spain.

Further ideas. . .?

Henry's marriage was orchestrated by his father who was desperate for a powerful continental alliance. I doubt whether a French Princess would have been selected because the alliance would have been used and aimed right at the French with the ultimate aim of regaining continental possessions. Perhaps the HRE or the Hapsburgs could have thrown up a couple of non-Spanish alternatives. Or even a Dutch Princess.

Henry's marriage was orchestrated by his father who was desperate for a powerful continental alliance. I doubt whether a French Princess would have been selected because the alliance would have been used and aimed right at the French with the ultimate aim of regaining continental possessions. Perhaps the HRE or the Hapsburgs could have thrown up a couple of non-Spanish alternatives. Or even a Dutch Princess.

Perhaps some middle ranking German princess

Margaret of Habsburg (1480-1530) looked to be a better candidate.

Eleanor of Habsburg (1498-1558) was also a possibility and her relatives did try to marry her off to Henry VIII at one point but failed. She was fertile (2 children by the King of Portugal) and might have given Henry the children he wanted.