Kentucky Fried Politics: A Colonel Sanders Timeline

For starters, I'd have season 3 be a full season and the three-part “season 3” of OTL should be a three-part TV Movie finale… or something like that.
I could see that
I too would love to see that, but this is decades after the PoD, and shows like the Simpsons, Futurama, Daria/Beavis & Butthead, and Gravity Falls all turned out really differently ITTL, so I wouldn’t be surprised if - if they even exist ITTL - the shows turn out to be very different ITTL.

For one thing, will they even have the same voice actors? Most of them are millennials and zoomers, who might not even have been born ITTL if they’re parents didn’t meet or had them at the same time as IOTL. And even if they are the same people, they might’ve ended up voice acting in different shows, depending on if the characters they voiced still exist or are completely different from their OTL counterparts, or if the people in charge with hiring them, or their personal agents, were different people ITTL. And this isn’t even getting into other factors like the animation, the writing, or the company they will be made under.

Deleted member 143718

I too would love to see that, but this is decades after the PoD, and shows like the Simpsons, Futurama, Daria/Beavis & Butthead, and Gravity Falls all turned out really differently ITTL, so I wouldn’t be surprised if - if they even exist ITTL - the shows turn out to be very different ITTL.

For one thing, will they even have the same voice actors? Most of them are millennials and zoomers, who might not even have been born ITTL if they’re parents didn’t meet or had them at the same time as IOTL. And even if they are the same people, they might’ve ended up voice acting in different shows, depending on if the characters they voiced still exist or are completely different from their OTL counterparts, or if the people in charge with hiring them, or their personal agents, were different people ITTL. And this isn’t even getting into other factors like the animation, the writing, or the company they will be made under.
True, true… but who knows? But its something to theorize and contemplate. Am I right?

Good point. But it is fun to think and theorise about

True, true… but who knows? But its something to theorize and contemplate. Am I right?
Good point. But it is fun to think and theorise about
I know and I agree, I’m just saying that we should take into account the butterflies and how those would undoubtedly change the shows like they have with others.

If I were to imagine ideas on how different the shows would personally, here is what I’d throw out.

Amphibia’s protagonist is still a Thai-American girl, since Braly is a Thai-American himself and said Anne was based on his grandmother, who finds herself in a magical world known as Amphibiland, filled with talking frogs, newts, and toads, and dangerous monsters and creatures. She meets and is taken in by the frog Plantar family, consisting of the very excitable, energetic, sweet, and adventurous frog boy Weed, the elder Hop Pop, and the baby girl Poly. As TTL’s protagonist tries to navigate this strange but exciting new world, she is also looking out for her two best friends, who also ended up in this world, but in completely different places from her…

The Owl House would still have Eda Clawthorne and King, since Dana said they were the two earliest characters that she conceived, with Eda in particular being inspired by the women in Dana’s family who raised her, while Luz is a little more tricky since she was based on a real person named Luz Batista who was a consultant and story artist, but if she still ends up existing by some miracle I’d imagine she’d look more like herself from early beta designs. Hieronymus Bosch, Remedios Varo, and John Bauer would still play an influence like IOTL, as well as Russian architecture, Pokemon would also but it depends on how different the series is compared to IOTL. Season 1 would allowed to be as dark as Season 2 was IOTL. I’d also like to imagine it would be picked up by Disney and that Alex Hirsch would play a major role in the show. Since LGBTQIA+ (BLUTAGO) rights are ahead ITTL, I’d imagine the show would not have to worry about censorship or executive pressure as much as IOTL? Especially with the "into the Disney brand" excuse used by those in Disney TV IOTL.

An idea of what both shows meeting each other might look like ITTL.

And for the Ghost and Molly McGee…honestly I have no idea. All I have is this post from Marco Incognito on his pop culture thread;
The Ghost of Molly McGee is instead the Curse of Pipe McGee as it was never rejected by Nickelodeon, who it was pitched too. Nickelodeon being a much nicer company to work at ITTL. The series has the family move to Transylvania and haunted by the ghost of a Count, basically being Dracula's Ghost.

I know and I agree, I’m just saying that we should take into account the butterflies and how those would undoubtedly change the shows like they have with others.

If I were to imagine ideas on how different the shows would personally, here is what I’d throw out.

Amphibia’s protagonist is still a Thai-American girl, since Braly is a Thai-American himself and said Anne was based on his grandmother, who finds herself in a magical world known as Amphibiland, filled with talking frogs, newts, and toads, and dangerous monsters and creatures. She meets and is taken in by the frog Plantar family, consisting of the very excitable, energetic, sweet, and adventurous frog boy Weed, the elder Hop Pop, and the baby girl Poly. As TTL’s protagonist tries to navigate this strange but exciting new world, she is also looking out for her two best friends, who also ended up in this world, but in completely different places from her…

The Owl House would still have Eda Clawthorne and King, since Dana said they were the two earliest characters that she conceived, with Eda in particular being inspired by the women in Dana’s family who raised her, while Luz is a little more tricky since she was based on a real person named Luz Batista who was a consultant and story artist, but if she still ends up existing by some miracle I’d imagine she’d look more like herself from early beta designs. Hieronymus Bosch, Remedios Varo, and John Bauer would still play an influence like IOTL, as well as Russian architecture, Pokemon would also but it depends on how different the series is compared to IOTL. Season 1 would allowed to be as dark as Season 2 was IOTL. I’d also like to imagine it would be picked up by Disney and that Alex Hirsch would play a major role in the show. Since LGBTQIA+ (BLUTAGO) rights are ahead ITTL, I’d imagine the show would not have to worry about censorship or executive pressure as much as IOTL? Especially with the "into the Disney brand" excuse used by those in Disney TV IOTL.

And for the Ghost and Molly McGee…honestly I have no idea. All I have is this post from Marco Incognito on his pop culture thread;
AWESOME!

AND WOAH! SPRIG WAS ALMOST CALLED WEED?

Deleted member 143718

Point taken. Not sure how this would turn out… but still interesting points, though. But supposing that Alex Hirsch stayed on, but some other network picked up the series?

Last edited by a moderator:

An idea of what both shows meeting each other might look like ITTL.

Great ideas! The weed thing is definitely funny

Great ideas! The weed thing is definitely funny
Yep.

Also, another scrapped beta idea was that Lilith, Eda’s sister, was originally going to be the principal of Hexside, but was eventually replaced by Hieronymus Bump IOTL. Maybe she would stay as the principal ITTL? With Bump either not existing or acting as a deputy or some other character entirely.

Yep.

Also, another scrapped beta idea was that Lilith, Eda’s sister, was originally going to be the principal of Hexside, but was eventually replaced by Hieronymus Bump IOTL. Maybe she would stay as the principal ITTL? With Bump either not existing or acting as a deputy or some other character entirely.
Huh Lilitha as the Principal would definitely make things different story-wise. Thanks for sharing, didn't know that :)👍

“Freddie Mercury, he pulled me back from the brink in ’04, you know that whole thing, but I first met him, like real sat down and talked with him, shoot the shot, you know, was three years before then. At first, Freddie didn’t like me that much. We met up after a concert band thing, and it wasn’t long before he brought up some of my earlier material. A song or two with some lyrics insulting blutagos. I told him, I grew up around that kind of talk, with those kind of words. People I grew up around threw those words around so much, it was like they didn’t mean anything! So I didn’t see them as being attacks of blutagos because everyone used them on everyone else.
You know what Freddie said? He said ‘Your parents are old, you’re not. Don’t hide behind your upbringing or say you can’t change because of it.’

And, I didn’t want to admit to it to him right then and there, but, you know, I already got it, you know? I got it, society was changing, people were acting more mature and using their words more carefully. I changed with the times. I wanted to. I don’t have hate any part of the BLUTG community, I just misused words because I didn’t really understand how they could hurt.

And Freddie made it clear to me, you know, that I should do something about it. So I apologized for the songs, and I explained then what I, uh, what I just explained right now, but focused more on the apology. I hung out with him later, and we got tighter, you know? He was cool with me after that clear-up.”

– Marshall Bruce Mathers III, a.k.a. Eminem, 2013 interview
Nice stuff Marshall, proud of you, keep it up.