Kentucky Fried Politics: A Colonel Sanders Timeline

Also, I'm just going to say this about Harley Brown, he seems like he's the kind of guy Trump supporter seem to think Donald Trump is, an honest every man who tells it like it is and cares about working stiffs.

Thanks for noticing the detail! It also serves as a reference to Michael Moore "watching" during his early years as his home region went from being the Steel Belt to being the Rust Belt, and how him wanting to reverse that was a part of his Presidential candidacy.
Ah, I see.

Like, I imagine a large portion of the story would remain intact, but the historical bits mentioned would end up being different and I just end up wondering what those events would end up being.
I agree. For me the historic changes were my favourite elements of the book. I imagine Dalton would take the place of Nixon and do away with term limits

I agree. For me the historic changes were my favourite elements of the book. I imagine Dalton would take the place of Nixon and do away with term limits
Personally, I could see the somewhat cynical Moore having Colonel Sanders or a Sanders like president in power in those book to represent corporate influence completely taking over America.

Personally, I could see the somewhat cynical Moore having Colonel Sanders or a Sanders like president in power in those book to represent corporate influence completely taking over America.
Yeah, though given that Vietnam was annexed in Watchmen, it is entirely possible something also could be done with LBJ and The Cuba War.

Like maybe Cuba ends up becoming place we annexed.

Last edited:
Also, I can't help but imagine that there are some people who work at the Hall of Presidents who kind of hate Kelsey Grammer, because instead of just having to install Charlotte Pritt's animatronic, they then also had to install an animatronic of Harley Brown.

Also, I can't help but imagine that there are some people who work at the Hall of Presidents who kind of hate Kelsey Grammer, because instead of just having to install Charlotte Pritt's animatronic, they then also had to install an animatronic of Harley Brown.
Honestly I could see Brown getting drunk one day and just taking his animatronics place in the show just to try and freak everybody out when he then starts lunging for them.

Yeah, though given that Vietnam was annexed in Watchmen, it is entirely possible something also could be done with LBJ and The Cuba War.

Like maybe Cuba ends up becoming place we annexed.
Makes more sense than annexing Vietnam. Cuba’s close enough that we could make it work as a territory or state.

Makes more sense than annexing Vietnam. Cuba’s close enough that we could make it work as a territory or state.
I mean, I certainly agree with your point about it making more sense, though I think when you have a giant blue atomic powered God that the enemy combatants will personally surrender too, I don't think people will try to stop you from swiping up some of the more out there places.

Honestly I could see Brown getting drunk one day and just taking his animatronics place in the show just to try and freak everybody out when he then starts lunging for them.
You know, people have joked about how out of place Donald Trump's animatronic at the Hall of Presidents looks in OTL.

Try to imagine what the stage looks like here: A fried chicken salesman, a former football player, a woman who looks like a stereotypical librarian, Frasier, and a strangely formal biker.

You know, people have joked about how out of place Donald Trump's animatronic at the Hall of Presidents looks in OTL.

Try to imagine what the stage looks like here: A fried chicken salesman, a former football player, a woman who looks like a stereotypical librarian, Frasier, and a strangely formal biker.
Yeah but Kemp at least looked Presidential. So did Grammer. But yeah it’s crazy.

Yeah but Kemp at least looked Presidential. So did Grammer. But yeah it’s crazy.
Even still, there are quite a few instances in this timeline where trying to imagine what you're reading feels like watching a custom character in a cutscene.

Last edited: