Kaiserreich: The Facebook Fan Page

Greeting. I'd like to introduce myself as the guy who runs the KR Facebook page, the German-focused one as multiple imitators have sprung up. I am curious if anyone has any thoughts on my timeline.

My basic timeline is that Mosley takes power in Britain. The Second Weltkrieg begins with an invasion of Ireland, followed by a push to the Rhine. The Germans and their allies hold the line and eventually push them back, capturing Paris. A year later, Scotland rebels, giving the Reichspakt a foothold on Britain before the final battle in London.

Today, the world is divided into spheres led by Germany, Russia, the United States of Greater Austria, and the United Syndicate States of America.

My basic timeline is that Mosley takes power in Britain. The Second Weltkrieg begins with an invasion of Ireland, followed by a push to the Rhine. The Germans and their allies hold the line and eventually push them back, capturing Paris. A year later, Scotland rebels, giving the Reichspakt a foothold on Britain before the final battle in London.
I have some questions though. How would the Commune of France even really function here especially now that its cut off from its colonial empire. It and the Union of Britain would essentially be international pariah states kind of like how the USSR was for a few decades. Though France beaten by Germany which controls the continent, and now without the UK to really stop it, pretty much is the dominant global power with economic influence across the world. Even with Germany's own structural weaknesses, I don't think its really realistic for France to have much of a chance to stand against Germany when its economy is essentially crippled.

Would the Union of Britain really be able to function at all either? Its essentially cut off from its colonial markets/dominions with the King and Royal Navy fleeing to Canada.

I have some questions though. How would the Commune of France even really function here especially now that its cut off from its colonial empire. It and the Union of Britain would essentially be international pariah states kind of like how the USSR was for a few decades. Though France beaten by Germany which controls the continent, and now without the UK to really stop it, pretty much is the dominant global power with economic influence across the world. Even with Germany's own structural weaknesses, I don't think its really realistic for France to have much of a chance to stand against Germany when its economy is essentially crippled.

Would the Union of Britain really be able to function at all either? Its essentially cut off from its colonial markets/dominions with the King and Royal Navy fleeing to Canada.
My basic theory is that Britain and France spend the 15-20 years trying to become self-sufficient. After all, I realize that Britain would be completely isolated once France surrenders and has no further help from Italy or South America. I think 18 months would be how long they can theoretically function while completely isolated.

I have some questions though. How would the Commune of France even really function here especially now that its cut off from its colonial empire.

My basic theory is that Britain and France spend the 15-20 years trying to become self-sufficient. After all, I realize that Britain would be completely isolated once France surrenders and has no further help from Italy or South America. I think 18 months would be how long they can theoretically function while completely isolated.

And how can it be even stronger than OTL France? As @teddy lives says

Economically, Syndicalism is treated as less of an economic system and more of a magic spell.
Now let's look at France and Britain. Base game France and Britain have 33/8/10 and 30/14/19 civ/mil/dockyards respectively. In Kaiserreich they have 33/21/9 and 36/20/14 respectively. Um, WHAT? Despite losing the war, losing their empires and the resources thereof, not receiving reparations, France's biggest industrial area in ruins, not having Alsace-Lorraine (and a few other chunks), having a portion of their population flee along with an exflow of capital and resources (last time I checked, SandFrance ran off with the entire French gold reserve, although I don't know if that's been ret-conned since), almost certainly no foreign investment, France at least certainly forced to pay some form of reparations (the Germans entire economic strategy for WW1 involved using reparations to pay their debts, COF isn't getting off without at least something, and the wiki mentions them paying "heavy burden of reparations", but nothing specific), both of them have significantly more total industrial power than they had OTL. France has the same civilian industry as base game, combined with two and half times the military industry and only one less dockyard.