Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Ok so that's weird.

I decided to play Portugal for the first time in Kaiserreich.

This happened.

weirdwar.png

The Indochinese Revolt lasted long enough for coinciding WITH the Portuguese-MAF Bush War. I managed to barely and miracolously obtain my "pink map" and sent a volunteer division as a thank you. The Indochinese Union now has puppet in OTL Malaysia and Brunei.
Generally it hasn't being a good game for European powers except for a lucky Germany (so far) , but the British India lost to Afghanistan, France lost a new (to me) African revolt and now only has Algeria, Malta and Corsica. Germany has now to worry about Netherlands, Norway AND Sweden on their front yard as members of the Internationale.

jparker77

Banned
Speaking of the Bush War, Mittleafrika should automatically collapse if it tries to annex all of Angola and Mozambique. The place is already massively overstretched; adding another vast amount of territory teeming with rebels should be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

jparker77

Banned
Ok so that's weird.

I decided to play Portugal for the first time in Kaiserreich.

This happened.

View attachment 736178

The Indochinese Revolt lasted long enough for coinciding WITH the Portuguese-MAF Bush War. I managed to barely and miracolously obtain my "pink map" and sent a volunteer division as a thank you. The Indochinese Union now has puppet in OTL Malaysia and Brunei.
Generally it hasn't being a good game for European powers except for a lucky Germany (so far) , but the British India lost to Afghanistan, France lost a new (to me) African revolt and now only has Algeria, Malta and Corsica. Germany has now to worry about Netherlands, Norway AND Sweden on their front yard as members of the Internationale.

How?

In probably over two thousand hours of Kaiserreich gameplay, I’ve literally never seen that happen.

Speaking of the Bush War, Mittleafrika should automatically collapse if it tries to annex all of Angola and Mozambique. The place is already massively overstretched; adding another vast amount of territory teeming with rebels should be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
I disagree with Mittlafrika's weakness. It's all about the technological superiority of the colonialists over the native Africans.
Mittlafrika has machine guns, bombers, flamethrowers, chemical weapons. Where will Africans get weapons?

Further, I am sure that the German colonizers will use the British "divide and conquer" tactic, pitting the smaller African tribes against the larger ones. As a result, it will be more profitable for the leaders of African minorities to support the colonialists for the sake of further power and wealth.

Germany committed the genocide of Herero with the more primitive technology of the late 19th century (losing only 1,500 soldiers). Now the Germans have the technology of the 30s and 40s, the uprisings have no chance of winning.

Last edited:
Man KX's new Technate (Totalist CSA) is ridiculously overpowered. By the end of your tree you get 8 research slots and cores on the entire world. I'm about halfway through taking over the planet at this point.

View attachment 735893
Bit divided on the Technocrats path in KX. Technocracy Inc. was absolutely a real thing (including its plan to take over North America) and its one of those fringe movements that should really have more of a spotlight on it in alternate histories. That said, from what I've seen it seems mostly based off of skimming whats on Wikipedia and nothing deeper (could be wrong on that, but I don't recall ever seeing Technocracy Inc. calling for a global technate and they were pretty focused on North America alone) without going into any other details (some of which are crazy by themselves).

Last edited:
Bit divided on the Technocrats path in KX. Technocracy Inc. was absolutely a real thing (including its plan to take over North America) and its one of those fringe movements that should really have more of a spotlight on it in alternate histories. That said, from what I've seen it seems mostly based off of skimming whats on Wikipedia and nothing deeper (could be wrong on that, but I don't recall ever seeing Technocracy Inc. calling for a global technate and they were pretty focused on North America alone) without going into any other details (some of which are crazy by themselves).
Never expect KX to do any historical concept justice in any way.

They just saw a funni meme and decided to do what they always do, make shit up like snickering children.

Never expect KX to do any historical concept justice in any way.

They just saw a funni meme and decided to do what they always do, make shit up like snickering children.
I liked what the troika did with Technocracy in Reds!, most of them stick around with the UASR and Howard Scott does foundational work in the thirties that eliminates the money system in the Comintern by the eighties.

it wasent a opinion taken by techocrcy inc proper, it was more popular with the wider movment (with both social technocrats and market technocrats members also advocating it) as a social technocrat let me tell you it is defiantly still discussed

Might I please ask if there have been any posts on how the German & Habsburg armies of the Second Great War might differ visually from their predecessors of the Second Weltkreig, in terms of uniform & equipment?

So...

Kaiserredux had added a Göbbels route from a Kx submod called "Roten Morgen".

The path got removed for some unspecified reason, so a fan took it and uploaded it as a submod and it got taken down by Paradox itself.

I checked the KX Reddit today and saw someone saying that it was "too gamer even for paradox".

Did someone here know why that got taken down? What that path did that was so wrong it got taken down?

Shame only the Qing could do so as it would make sense for a Monarchist Russia or Germany to do so.
Yep, it was Germany who made the Zhilli restore their own monarchy. The monarchists probably won't even have their own tree...

But better that than nothing I guess.