Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hi guys. I am creating my headkanon with the Brazilian Integral Empire timeline.
This guy is a pretty cool general in a stylish uniform in the game.
11.png

He was born in 1890. How do you think of the idea of making him the next head of government for NatPop Brazil after Veiga des Santos?

In my campaign, he showed himself to be a talented commander who defeated the combined forces of the International (Bolivia, Paraguay, Patagonia, Chile, Peru) in the Great South American War.
As I understand it, a new nobility is being created in the natpop Brazil from war heroes, talented administrators, scientists, etc.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am creating my headkanon with the Brazilian Integral Empire timeline.
This guy is a pretty cool general in a stylish uniform in the game.
View attachment 708373
He was born in 1890. How do you think of the idea of making him the next head of government for NatPop Brazil after Veiga des Santos?

In my campaign, he showed himself to be a talented commander who defeated the combined forces of the International (Bolivia, Paraguay, Patagonia, Chile, Peru) in the Great South American War.
As I understand it, a new nobility is being created in the natpop Brazil from war heroes, talented administrators, scientists, etc.
He was an constitutionalist, loyal to the ruling oligarchy of Sao Paulo. See he as someone like Robert E. Lee or any general loyal to a ruling class.

He believed in the civilian supremacy over the army, so he might be granted an title but I find difficult for him to rule since there are other new nobleman's with political backgrounds.

Some of my thoughts on Kaiserreich / Kaiserredax.

1.National populism should be shown in green on the map.

2.Totalism has a reddish brown tint.

3.The Fourth Balkan War and the War in the Middle East, as well as the War of unification of India, should be part of the Second Weltkrieg.

4.Legionnaire Romania + Serbia are allies of natpop Russia, Bulgaria is an ally of Germany.

5.Egypt-Saudis are friends of the Third International, the Ottoman Empire is a proxy ally of Germany. Persia is an ally of Russia.

6.In India, the Bharata Commune is the Third International. Dominion India - Entente, yes. Federation of Princes - Sphere of Co-Prosperity.

7.Japan immediately attacks the German colonies and the Dutch East Indies. The Netherlands joins the Reichspakt.
In the absence of the United States, Japan becomes the number one player in Southeast Asia and the Pacific.

----------------------------------------------
Further, national-populism is an interesting but inconsistent ideology.
This is how I understand it. I use comparisons from our timeline.

Natpop Brazil, Portugal, France, Aruacania - monarcho-fascism.

Natpop Russia, Romania, Argentina, Chile, all russian natpop satellites in Eastern Europe, Pelly USA, Mexico, Peru, Mittleafrika - nazism.

Natpop Japan, Serbia, Siam, Australasia, El Salvador - ultranationalism.

Great Mongol Empire, Yguandao. Lovecraft New England - occult ultranationalism.

-------------------------------------------------- -----
Totalism is divided into two types.
Bolshevism and strasserism.

Last edited:
Further, national-populism is an interesting but inconsistent ideology.
This is how I understand it. I use comparisons from our timeline.

Natpop Brazil, Portugal, France, Aruacania - monarcho-fascism.

Natpop Russia, Romania, Argentina, Chile, all russian natpop satellites in Eastern Europe, Pelly USA, Mexico, Peru, Mittleafrika - nazism.

Natpop Japan, Serbia, Siam, Australasia, El Salvador - ultranationalism.

Great Mongol Empire, Yguandao - occult ultranationalism.
I've always subcategorized National Populism into three main groups:

Radical theocracy/Religious fanaticism: Papal State, Shangqing Tianguo, Mongolia and if they aren't already (I think they're PatAut, but not sure), then Insulindia under Darul Islam, Ikhwan and probably Saudis allied to Ikhwan should be NatPop and I'd put them here as well.

Integralism: National France, Two Sicilies, Brazil, Portugal, Spain's Carlists after its rework, possibly Irish monarchists after its rework. One of Japan's NatPop paths seems close enough too, though they aren't Catholics.

Legionarism/Standard National Populism: Basically all other NatPops.

possibly Irish monarchists after its rework
Is that going to be a thing? On the one hand, AFAIK there was never a serious monarchist movement in modern Ireland apart from Unionists. On the other hand, it would certainly be interesting. I'm curious as to who they would choose for their monarch. I can see a few options:

1. Ask for a Windsor prince. This would appease the Protestants and Unionists, but inflame the Catholics, probably to the point of violence. I could see a compromise whereby the Windsor in question converts to Catholicism. Honestly, the only real upside to this would be that the main Windsor branch formally renounces any claim to Ireland, ensuring that even if the Exiles returned to Britain, they would never try to subjugate Ireland again. That said, if Ireland did decide to adopt a monarchy, the Unionists would absolutely be demanding a Windsor.

2. A Hapsburg. Easily the most prominent Catholic dynasty in Europe. This would move Ireland closer to Austria, although I'm not sure if that has any value.

3. A German noble. I'm pretty sure some of the German royal families were Catholic. This would of course tie Ireland closer to Germany.

4. An Irish noble line. There are several Spanish noble families descended from exiled Irish nobility. This would probably move Ireland towards Integralism.

5. A native-born Irishman. A large portion of the Irish populace can probably claim descent from one of the old royal lines. This could allow almost anyone to become the new High King of Ireland.

I
Is that going to be a thing? On the one hand, AFAIK there was never a serious monarchist movement in modern Ireland apart from Unionists. On the other hand, it would certainly be interesting. I'm curious as to who they would choose for their monarch. I can see a few options:

1. Ask for a Windsor prince. This would appease the Protestants and Unionists, but inflame the Catholics, probably to the point of violence. I could see a compromise whereby the Windsor in question converts to Catholicism. Honestly, the only real upside to this would be that the main Windsor branch formally renounces any claim to Ireland, ensuring that even if the Exiles returned to Britain, they would never try to subjugate Ireland again. That said, if Ireland did decide to adopt a monarchy, the Unionists would absolutely be demanding a Windsor.

2. A Hapsburg. Easily the most prominent Catholic dynasty in Europe. This would move Ireland closer to Austria, although I'm not sure if that has any value.

3. A German noble. I'm pretty sure some of the German royal families were Catholic. This would of course tie Ireland closer to Germany.

4. An Irish noble line. There are several Spanish noble families descended from exiled Irish nobility. This would probably move Ireland towards Integralism.

5. A native-born Irishman. A large portion of the Irish populace can probably claim descent from one of the old royal lines. This could allow almost anyone to become the new High King of Ireland.
I believe if either Spain or Portugal occupies Ireland they can release an Irish puppet kingdom where they crown one of the exiles Irish nobles as king.

I

I believe if either Spain or Portugal occupies Ireland they can release an Irish puppet kingdom where they crown one of the exiles Irish nobles as king.
I didn't know that, but it makes sense. What I was talking about would be Ireland deciding on its own to go monarchist. Which I don't see happening outside of an integralist takeover.

When I opened this article I expected it to be filled with political messages and propaganda, but what I found was the best piece of literature I ever saw a large site do about Kaiserreich. I suggest everyone to take a look.
Isn't that the article that misspelled "Syndicalist" and thinks that "Kaiserboos" are fans of Kaiserreich?

This one's OK.
I find it cool, yeah.

What really hooked me in the other article was the writter description of the second American civil war, that gave me a feeling similar to what I feel when I bring the common people into the white house with Long against nefarious MacArthur and Godless syndicalists.

As such I still prefer the first, but I agree with you pointing it's faults.

I understand that trying to create the "best ending" in Kaiserreich is difficult because people of different political persuasions are gonna have different ideas of what would be the best scenario, so instead heres something we can all agree on more: what would be the universally worst ending for Kaiserreich? Obviously Pelley's America, with NatPop Japan controlling all of East Asia. Europe is split between a Totalist Third Internationale and Savinkovist Russia (the Balkans being dominated by the technocratic military dictatorship of Bulgaroslavia.) The Middle East is dominated by the PatAut Ottoman Empire, while Hermann Goering leads Mittelafrika as his own fiefdom. As for South America, specifically Brazil, i'm not familiar enough with the paths to say whether the Totalist, PatAut, or NatPop paths are the worse ones. Thoughts?

I understand that trying to create the "best ending" in Kaiserreich is difficult because people of different political persuasions are gonna have different ideas of what would be the best scenario, so instead heres something we can all agree on more: what would be the universally worst ending for Kaiserreich? Obviously Pelley's America, with NatPop Japan controlling all of East Asia. Europe is split between a Totalist Third Internationale and Savinkovist Russia (the Balkans being dominated by the technocratic military dictatorship of Bulgaroslavia.) The Middle East is dominated by the PatAut Ottoman Empire, while Hermann Goering leads Mittelafrika as his own fiefdom. As for South America, specifically Brazil, i'm not familiar enough with the paths to say whether the Totalist, PatAut, or NatPop paths are the worse ones. Thoughts?
From what I can tell, the NatPop Brazil is actually better than the PatAut. I distinctly remember the Brazilian integralists cracking down on anti-Semitism.

Just have a NatPop Buenos Aires-Lima Axis that balkanizes Brazil.
From what I can tell, the NatPop Brazil is actually better than the PatAut. I distinctly remember the Brazilian integralists cracking down on anti-Semitism.
Brazil natpop scenario is the least bad natpop scenario in the game, it is still bad.

The worst would be balkanized by totalist Argentina, that "Andesia" state since it is extremely brutal and tries to unify all Spanish speaking areas while putting borderline Stalinists in the balkanized Brazilian states.

Brazil natpop scenario is the least bad natpop scenario in the game, it is still bad.

The worst would be balkanized by totalist Argentina, that "Andesia" state since it is extremely brutal and tries to unify all Spanish speaking areas while putting borderline Stalinists in the balkanized Brazilian states.
What's wrong with Natpop Brazil? As far as I remember, the Brazilian integralists unite all sections of society to achieve the goals of social and economic progress, as well as the fight against the oligarchy and syndicalism.
I mean, why do you need democracy if you are poor and without prospects. And besides, as I understand it, most afrobrazilians and indians support the integralists.

PS I agree with you that totalist Argentina and its victory over Brazil is the most damned path.

What's wrong with Natpop Brazil? As far as I remember, the Brazilian integralists unite all sections of society to achieve the goals of social and economic progress, as well as the fight against the oligarchy and syndicalism.
I mean, why do you need democracy if you are poor and without prospects. And besides, as I understand it, most afrobrazilians and indians support the integralists.

PS I agree with you that totalist Argentina and its victory over Brazil is the most damned path.
As I recall the natpops permanently stunt Brazil's economic prospects because of their obsession with agrarianism, and even if they aren't racist, they are still horribly reactionary in regards to every other area of society due to their borderline theocratic beliefs.