Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

ddr.png

A map of what I think a more plausible KR universe would look like, thoughts?

The Germans just let the British colonial empire be, in spite of total collapse on the home front, and India somehow escapes the chaos of the collapse of the empire unscattered?
/:[

really, that's your takeaway? the British colonies in Africa are labeled as "protectorates" for a reason, they're supposed to be under the "protection" of germany.

also kind of questionable to assume that India's "completely unscathed" just because I don't have it broken into a bajillion tags.

I never understood why the UoB doesn't hold ulster, was the situation there bad enought that they couldn't keep it? Specially with a right wing authoritarian government in Ireland?

jparker77

Banned
I never understood why the UoB doesn't hold ulster, was the situation there bad enought that they couldn't keep it? Specially with a right wing authoritarian government in Ireland?
I could easily see the UOB deciding that Ulster is simply another colonial possession and therefore that they are better off without it.

The Irish Revolt was worse ITTL, with support from Germany, so the UK surrendered all 32 counties. All this happened well before the British Revolution.

with regards to hand cannon I have multiple ones simultaneously which is different based off of the factions and scenarios
the Qing is either anti-concessionst or Manchu restoration NCERA in the NCERA case it's because they do land reform and other necessary social things that will make the monarchy genuinely popular among the Rural masses as well as mass literacy program which will lead to a stronger industrialization for Zhili Republic it's always Wellington Koo over Hu Shih
with the left KMT it's a Mínshēng-Mínquán compromise the government because I believe both methods are valid and Mínquán is still single party state
I currently do not have a coherent hand cannon for the federalist
in fangtians case it never becomes a Japanese puppet and always expels Japanese advisor after unification
other countries are in a more varied position
Sweden maintains neutrality
Norway and Belgium both join the entente
The indoChina revolution and the Insulindian National revolution start at The same time

Last edited:
The Germans just let the British colonial empire be, in spite of total collapse on the home front, and India somehow escapes the chaos of the collapse of the empire unscattered?
The Germans would, realistically, not have the ability to take the British colonies. They don't even have the capability of holding on to all their pacific colonies from the Japanese.

@Hindustani Person what do you think free India's military uniforms will be like because I imagine both Burma and India both use British uniforms initially and then transitioned to their own style of uniforms wth British residual influence the remaining

Last edited: