Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

.... Is it wrong that I actually WANT to read the type of crazy fake news stories that he would come up with and publish in his papers, if nothing else, just for the sheer amusement? :p
I want too

Also, just one thing, he always subvert democracy and becomes a dictator similar to what Vargas can do in Brazil (and he lacks all the positives that someone like Vargas have), and rules on a more authoritarian way than Long (the best example is TNO Thatcher)

So if Hearst get's elected, the only way to save american democracy is by defeating the PSA alltogether, here his tree
4lqiie61j8p31.png

Seeing as that Hearst pretty much invented yellow journalism and the use of 'fake news' as a political tool in the modern era, I can only imagine the type of news stories that he will exaggerate or outright fabricate during the Second American Civil War to use against the CSA, AUS, and the Federal government alike.

I expect him publishing news stories on the streets under the CSA's control in the Steel Belt and the AUS' control in the South being bathed in blood (True, but exaggerated), members of the middle class working in the automotive industry in Detroit and heavy industry in Chicago getting hung from lampposts by syndicalist militiaman after a revolution trial at an impromptu 'People's Court' (Mostly true, but not nearly as widespread and he made it out to be)... While their crying children gets dismembered alive in front of their still dangling parents as a way for the syndicalist to 'remove capitalism by the roots' (Absolutely untrue).

While for the AUS, expect stories about them being Neo-Confederates that wants to bring back slavery, painting the Silver Legion as if they were the entire movement, and horror stories about how Long's Minuteman are going full Turner Diaries in the areas that they capture, with the KKK running wild, and lynching anyone they do not like.
Yea, I can see half-truths, conspiracy theories and such becoming endemic in the USA shortly before the Civil War.

Also, on a cursory Google search I couldn't find any mention of what Louis Thomas McFadden is doing in the Kaiserreich universe. I guess he'd be attacking Berkman and Reed constantly at least?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Madam's and girls,
Lords and boys,
Normal people and "people" that put pineapples on the pizza,
Here is my report on home of the brave William Duddley Pelley route:

Basically the AUS have been retconned into a "All americans populist front", so you got progressives (laFollete), Longists, conservatives (some random texas governor) and fundamentalists (Pelley). You have a election after the war ends, and this is Pelley first focus:
unknown.png

The first thing is to reorganize the legion to follow a centralized doctrine
unknown.png

After that you can build the doctrine:
unknown.png

Crushing the party far right.
unknown.png

We won't purge hollywood, we ain't animals!
unknown.png

This was the most evil thing I did on the campaign :X

unknown.png

NO JEWISH SEGREGATION!

unknown.png

Expand our base of support!

And finally
here it comes
and it lives,
THE CHRISTIAN COMMONWEALTH OF AMERICA!
unknown.png

So, in Home of the Brave the worst AUS route is going to be Gerald K Smith it seems, according to the team he's comparable to the Young KKK or normal KR Pelley

Here some sources the team passed

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Just a question, do the commune of France revived the republican calendar like the Paris commune did?
God, I hope not. That calendar was silly.

That said, I imagine the Jacobins could reinstate it...
Does Kerensky have to die when playing as the Russians or can the Russian player chose to keep him alive?
No he always die. But you can still be democratic if you wish.
Kerensky is always supposed to die at the beginning of KR to push Russia into a huge political crisis, with various factions competing for power from the second coming of the USSR to Tsarits faction not forgetting Republicans and of course the fans' favorite Savinkov.

Could be fun though if there was an option for Kerensky to avoid his assassination and yet still have to face the political mess of Russia...

jparker77

Banned
Also, has anyone else noticed that the entire Reichspakt participates in the Indochinese War in the latest patch?

Other changes I’ve noticed:

• Northern Finland on the Russian border is a demilitarized zone
  • Austria goes down the military occupation path of its focus tree now, something I’d really never seen it do before
  • Belgium stayed unified and allied with the Netherlands in a new faction in one of my games, rather than Flanders becoming a Dutch puppet, which usually is usually how the Dutch had wound up interacting with Flanders-Wallonia/Belgium before.
  • The Ottomans wound up becoming a military dictatorship in a couple games rather then reforming like they’d usually done
  • The National Populists take over the Baltic State a lot more, and the Baltic State collapses slightly less often
  • The US federal government puts up a hell of a lot more of a fight in the Civil War
  • Poland has the monarchy overthrown a lot more, almost half the time now, when previously a monarch was usually chosen
  • Sylvia Pankhurst becomes UOB leader about half the time now

Last edited:
I have been wondering for a while why I always play the same countries over and over again in KR, and I think I got the answer: HoI IV is a game build for Map painting, so the most rewarding campaigns are the ones played as such. My favourite campaign is the left KMT as you start so small and it feels rewarding to unify all China, just like any other Chinese warlord. I feel the same on the us civil wat as any faction and when I play as Serbia, Romania or Greece.

The same doesn't happens as Germany, Britain, Japan in some ways, Brazil, so I tend to avoid these countries.

I have been wondering for a while why I always play the same countries over and over again in KR, and I think I got the answer: HoI IV is a game build for Map painting, so the most rewarding campaigns are the ones played as such. My favourite campaign is the left KMT as you start so small and it feels rewarding to unify all China, just like any other Chinese warlord. I feel the same on the us civil wat as any faction and when I play as Serbia, Romania or Greece.

The same doesn't happens as Germany, Britain, Japan in some ways, Brazil, so I tend to avoid these countries.
I mean, Germany, Britain, and Japan are map-painting, just in the ideologies view.