Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

In the Kaissereich background movie/intro it outright says that "Western Europe is taken by revanchist syndicalist powers", which implies a certain amount of belligerence.
I apologize but i can't find the exact part of the video it could have been in the Second American civil War intro instead.

I'd like to point out that the Kaiserreich wiki is horribly outdated in many regards, and it shouldn't really be used as a source for information beyond surface details.

I'd like to point out that the Kaiserreich wiki is horribly outdated in many regards, and it shouldn't really be used as a source for information beyond surface details.
While this is true in many regards, the stuff about Union of Britain is brand new and intended to be part of the upcoming rework. Here are the specific new things, should be under the first comment you see:

Endgame (mostly) of a Full Reichspakt playthrough

CMm542H.jpg

Cp0QF6t.jpg

MSudQhl.jpg

I was thinking of doing a KR China game, but couldn't quite make up my mind as to which China to play as (Qing, Left-KMT, Fengtian...?) Anyone have any advice or suggestions?

Vince

Monthly Donor
Guys, I need help. Please anyone interested ask for the save in private and I pass you.

So, after I made that comment I played a new game as Huey Long and won on my usual fast time (march 1939), but then I decided to play another game starting as other country and switching to Huey AUS, and the same ocurrences began, my frontlines simple collapsed, troops stopped attacking and you had ridiculous cases of one or two divisions of the enemy routing six of mine even if I had the air superiority, even after I researched radio and overcame them in doctrine.

I just snapped since I finally got a 4 to 1 numerical superiority in Kentucky, and thus I secure the absolute air superiority, took the "Crush the syndicalists" bonus and attacked, but didn't grabbed any province and they kept routing me. In fact the only reason I didn't collapse in 1937 was because the other three factions didn't attack me enought...

unknown.png

I was having problems where my attacks were only by 1 division no matter what I sent to attack. I think it was related to being over my division limit and getting over that solved it. I see you're in the same boat.

try an experiment, use the cheat pp 400 to set your economy to war economy to get over the division limit malus and see what happens.

I was having problems where my attacks were only by 1 division no matter what I sent to attack. I think it was related to being over my division limit and getting over that solved it. I see you're in the same boat.

try an experiment, use the cheat pp 400 to set your economy to war economy to get over the division limit malus and see what happens.
It is on war economy, but yeah I was over the division limit, lol

I still have that save, tough, thus I might attempt to play it later and delete my infantry (since the militias cannot be deleted

No. As you've learned, caving into the Japanese just means that they attack you from a more advantageous position. Tanks and armored cars (much less battleships) are something you think about in 1939 or 1940 once you've built up an infantry army capable of stopping the Japanese from successfully attacking, and even then are probably inferior to specialized offensive infantry forces backed up by airpower for China. Infantry is actually pretty darned good at defending, it's when you start trying to push with it that you run into trouble.
In that case I may have to resort to a tried and tested tactic: when in doubt ~ RUN AWAY!!!

I did have some units in training but the Nationalists, I've noticed, cannot produce support equipment, which was slowing training down. I'm guessing the Communists, who I am also going to play as, have the same issue. And, thanks to Japan, I'm going to have to set new locations for the units I had in training before.

Are the Warlord cliques on KR easier to play as than vanilla? I already have in mind which of the cliques I will probably try, and I feel less inclined to play as Mongolia as the Mad Baron's focus tree got cut out [gggrrr!!!] and Manchukuo is interesting enough as it is on vanilla, although they sound like a challenging faction to play as.

I've also had a problem on KR recently while playing as Transamur, I noticed each time I loaded the game I had no focus tree selected and had to start all over again, although I had been going down the Admiral's focus tree the last time I played as them, which is puzzling.

chankljp

Donor
Quick how do you convince your parents to buy you HOI4?
(1) Wait until it goes on sale on Steam. Since you will have a better chance at convincing them to buy you something that is cheaper.

(2) Tell them that HOI4 helps you develop an interests in and learn more about world history.

(3) If they have doubts, show them some of the screenshots of the game with all the maps, charts, and numbers, and go, 'See? This is a great educational tool, and does not have things such as sexual or violent content that you might find objectionable at all!'.

Good luck! ;)