Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

German Teaser Compilation, from Reddit:
Unbenannt6.PNG

unbenannt7.PNG

Unbenannt9.PNG

Paradox has. Policy on mods of no bad stuff, ie genocide (bit extreme example) etc to be allowed. If they didn't do you think the mod would be better as they could go more in depth with states such as national france, pelley and Vozhd.

Siam, SocDem Indochina, AuthDem and I guess SocCon Insulindia, the Princely Federation, PSA (if Japan is democratic), Hawaii, the Philippines, Burma (?), MarLib Fengtian China, and I'm not sure how Russia and Transamur are these days.
I don’t think Transamur really gets a choice.

Does Portugal have to lose the Bush War to join the Entente - and does that affect Integralist/Imperial Brazil joining?

EDIT: For clarity, I’m trying to compile a list of which nations can join which factions along with prerequisites needed, possibly including events as well.

For example

ENTENTE

Canada (starts, can gain Alaska)

USA/PSA (Canadian Focus: Quid Pro Quo)

Mexico (Decision: Post-Military Coup)

Central American Federation (SocDem Focus)

Costa Rica (Event: Panama refuses to cede canal)

Panama (Event: Asked to join Entente to keep canal)

Brazil (Integralist Brazil) (bra.717)

Last edited:
I've started playing Manchukuo on Vanilla HoI IV and am still working on my alt Kaiserreich timeline and am wondering how to incorporate bits from vanilla Manchukuo into said timeline going down the "resistance" focus tree. I'll also be including a couple of medieval Kingdoms as a point of divergence but I'm not going to say which ones yet as it's still just a work in progress.

Does the collapse of Mittleafrika occur in the Darkest Hour version of Kaiserreich? I still haven't been able to get the latest version running on my version of DH ~ all I get is the normal DH loading screen when I try to activate the mod.