Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

As long as it doesn't have a British-aligned state somehow surviving to 1936, I'm fine with whatever they come up with.
As I said once earlier in the thread, the possibility of a British-aligned state in India can make some sense: the Raj isn't just gonna disappear in the blink of an eye because of the British Revolution, especially with the Royal Family moving to Canada. There would likely still be staff in the Raj that would remain loyal to the crown in these conditions and they could form a form of remnant state. What might need to change would be the location and size of said remnant.

Besides, it's not like Kaiserreich doesn't already stretch things a bit in some regards. We've also had debates on how National France can be a thing for example. We've also discussed the credibility of Canada becoming powerful enough to invade the British Isles. And that's not even before getting into the debates on the credibility of the KR timeline overall... I've seen people argued that the Central Powers never could have won World War I for example.

ZBlMxxqDQfnFCtvmkJx0iG4RGwovBFgwA5HYxTxqVao.png

Guess we now know what UoB citizens eat.

Alright, so I’ve been in Kaiser Cat’s Discord competition for the last few days and I really recommend joining. IDK what the other factions are up to, but the CSA is writing it’s own constitution and working on some domestic flags, which is all pretty cool.

People I just won the Civil war as the feds, should I restore theelectoral college?
In-game the EC failed two times in a row to produce a clear winner, leading to presidents with dubious legitimation. This will be seen as one of the reasons for the CW...

In-game the EC failed two times in a row to produce a clear winner, leading to presidents with dubious legitimation. This will be seen as one of the reasons for the CW...

No, because anyone winning would still cause the civil war.
MacArthur is couping Huey and Reed,
And Huey and Reed are going to rebel against Landon, Floyd and Garner
And even if there was no MacArthur coup, Huey or Reed would still rebel.

No, because anyone winning would still cause the civil war.
MacArthur is couping Huey and Reed,
And Huey and Reed are going to rebel against Landon, Floyd and Garner
And even if there was no MacArthur coup, Huey or Reed would still rebel.
But the pixels ingame don´t know they doomed to war ;).
Besides MacA coups against presidents, which try radical change without a clear electoral mandat.
Long and Reed rebell, becausesee the election stolen by "a corrupt bargain".
But WI a president wins an instant run-off election with a clear majority of the popular vote?
It would be much harder to justify acoup or a rebellion against him

I have an issue on Darkest Hour where the Game shuts itself down while I am in the middle of a playthrough; is there a means of preventing this from reoccuring? I tried uninstalling Kaiserreich, which wasn't working anyway, but that made no difference.