Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

ik23jf0n60m41.jpg

Not gonna lie, I don't like the new Kaiserreich update for China for 2 main reasons:

1. I haven't been able to play the game since it WON'T. STOP. CRASHING.

2. I liked playing as the Qing in the older version. God that game (which I hadn't finished) was fun. I started by peacefully annexing Shanxi (I forget the name of the small state in Shanxi), since it was impossible yo try invading Shanxi due to the mountains. I then peacefully annexed German China (except Hainan), doubling my population to 400 million and giving me a massive amount of land and decent weaponry. When Mongolia and Tibet allied and attacked the Ma Clique, I exploited the opportunity to take over all 3 of them, since I wiped the floor with Mongolia's forces (Tibet didn't last much longer). Then, the game must've been defective because the Yunnan Clique would not respond to the demand of annexation sent by my national focus, so I invaded them with 120 divisions (out of 240 total).

However, the Fengtian Clique declared war before all of my 120 southern divisions had returned, pitting me against Japan, Korea (puppet), Transamur (puppet) and Fengtain (somewhat of a puppet). Luckily, the 120 divisions that I had kept up north were all bordering Fengtian, letting me beat them back and protect Beijing. Even better, Russia allied with me so we could both defeat Transamur and Japan, with Russia even sending 5 divisions to Beijing. Unfortunately, Russia still had to deal with Transamur (who took a large chunk of eastern Siberia before the war) in the East and the communists in the west (though as of the last time I played the game the communists were slowly losing).

Long story short, by the last time I played the game, I was winning in Manchuria (I had taken the west with the help of a small and unguarded passage that I sent a bunch of units through), but the Japanese kept launching annoying amphibious landings (fortunately, they never took any major city) that required me to send 10-20 normal divisions and the 5 Russian divisions to contain.

It looks like he’s just there as an adviser rather than a potential leader. Still a cool idea that flips cliches about Argentina and WWII in OTL on its head though.

I don't care, I'm shoe-horning Señor Acero into my headcanon and he'll be hosting the Italian Totalists (including Mussolini) after the war.

Is...is that (potential) Dear Leader Stalin of Argentina?????

This is brilliant!
I'm now imagining the Argentinian Communists going to some of the Bolsheviks for advice on how they should structure Argentina based on Lenin's ideology, and Stalin ends up going on an insane tirade about counter-revolutionaries and kulaks before Zhukov forces him to leave.

I'm now imagining the Argentinian Communists going to some of the Bolsheviks for advice on how they should structure Argentina based on Lenin's ideology, and Stalin ends up going on an insane tirade about counter-revolutionaries and kulaks before Zhukov forces him to leave.
Holy shit Zhukov leading Patagonia's armies...

"Right, what's a revolutionary leader got to do to get a drink around here? And not your Argentine pisswater, real vodka!"

Inb4 Russia's younger generals in KR are people who were part of Russian collaborationist forces like Andrei Vlasov after the Rework.