Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

t4k5h054pgh41.jpg

Something I really dislike about this is that Kaisercat cinema (who made the original image) already stabilished that the Minuteman has a cowboy uniform.
unknown.png

I find this a cheap way to make "LoOk hOw ThEy aRe NaZis" by giving the minuteman a SA uniform without the army band.

There is more people complaining:
1581946845390.png

1581946854468.png

Anyone think the Bharatiya Commune is vastly underpowered? Either the Dominion of India wins or less commonly, the Princely Federation wins. I've never seen Bharatiya Commune win without player intervention.

Anyone think the Bharatiya Commune is vastly underpowered? Either the Dominion of India wins or less commonly, the Princely Federation wins. I've never seen Bharatiya Commune win without player intervention.
Angmir is a poster on Reddit, who wants to play all KR-nations in alphabetic order.. Its a good place to watch the AI at work.
In 11 games Germany won 8 times, Commune 2 times and one was draw (2WK still going on in 1950).
In 10 AI games Dominion won 7 times, Federation won 2 times and the Commune won 1 time. (in one game, angmir was the Commune itself)

I had similar results for 2WK: Out of 12 games, only 3 CoF victories (all due to Russian intervention in the 2wk).
Honestly, given OTL World Wars and the fact that KR Germany is much more powerfull then OTL Germany, its realistic that the CoF would lose without russian help.
Don´t know if the same can be said for India.

Honestly, given OTL World Wars and the fact that KR Germany is much more powerfull then OTL Germany, its realistic that the CoF would lose without russian help.
Don´t know if the same can be said for India.

As people said some times, France sheer lack of population and industry makes it nearly impossible for they to win without a second front. Like, they got 44 million people, while Germany got around 70 million, and the French are attacking so they will have more loses while producing less equipment...

Last edited:
Something I agree with @Worffan101 is that the causes of the second world war should be different. It should go as this:

A red fascist France could start like the current version, they demand Alsace Lorraine and lead to WWII.

A communist France would "spread the revolution", they would declare war without demanding anything because their struggle is not for Alsace Lorraine only, it is for defeating the "reaction". Maybe the Jacobins and the labourists could build up a surprise attack and simple invade to make up for france material inferiority.

The radsocs could simple as for the return of nancy-nanzig and make a treaty of non aggression with germany, either avoiding the war or making Germany be the aggressor to end the red "menace".

Anyone looking forward to playing as Polynesia on the vanilla game after La Resistance comes out? [other than me, that is]

Did someone mention on this thread a while ago that there was a new version of the Darkest Hour version of Kaiserreich available for Download? If that is the case then where can it be downloaded from? Also has anyone here successfully reunited China on the Vanilla game as Chairman Mao or the Nationalists?

Visited the Imperial War Museum on Saturday in Central London...on display they had a V-2 Missile, a V-1 Flying Bomb, a Russian Tank, and a Supermarine Spitfire that flew 50 missions during the Battle of Britain in 1940. We also visited their 4th floor, which is a gallery entirely focused on the Holocaust...very enlightening, and also very disturbing.

t4k5h054pgh41.jpg

Something I really dislike about this is that Kaisercat cinema (who made the original image) already stabilished that the Minuteman has a cowboy uniform.
unknown.png

I find this a cheap way to make "LoOk hOw ThEy aRe NaZis" by giving the minuteman a SA uniform without the army band.

View attachment 524106

View attachment 524107
Would have been nice if he made a similar image to the one above but for Savinkovist Russia to be honest.

t4k5h054pgh41.jpg

unknown.png

View attachment 524106

View attachment 524107
Defiantly seen some unironic fans in thay thread good thing they habe been downvoted heavily.

I can't tell if they are shit posting/trolling or are serious.

Last edited:
Nice drawing have to edit my originals comment defiantly portrayed the thread as being bad not true just happens some loud mouths in it.

By the way this thread i found interesting American sulla
Whats everyone view of what the authors portrays?

This seems basically a american version of Bolsonaro. Gleen Greenwald is a american critic of Bolsonaro and the duration of said dictatorship, 1969-84 is similar to the brazilian one, 1964-85. Even Harrington had similar policies to João Goulart who was overthrown in 1964 by the military coup that Bolsonaro supports.

Basically, the person who made this post has a great understanding of the brazilian history and made a american paraleel to that.