Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

2020-01-13_22-22-13.png

hey I've seen this one before

Brief update on my German Military Junta Game: Berlin is in our hands, Hitler is dead and Heinrich Himmler is now leading the Fascists...Mein Gott, these fellows just don't Know when to give up! They should Know by now they're beaten.

"Ok Rinasoir, it's nearly time for bed, you've won the war as the CSA, let's just finish putting America back together and go to sleep."

"I see were you are coming from, but what if instead of that, we just put "Over There" on repeat, join the Internationale and overrun the Entente and Mitteleuropa inside three months?"

"....Lafeyette, we are here."

2nd Weltkrieg lasted four years before American involvement, ended three months from the first American shots being fired to Berlin and Vienna falling. Like to think that world is going to have one hell of an ideological split between RadSoc America (that could actually win a war) and Orthodox Syndie/Totalist France/Britain/Italy (who were fucking useless).

They really need to do a Formosa rework:

Edwin_Fischer said:
This is something different story but when I was dev (only for DHKR) the Taiwan (or 'Formosa') independence chain was on my death note, as I, with passion, hated seeing dead Taiwanese people like Lin Shao-mao in the mod, and Taiwan's domestic event chains were badly broken. The premise of this event chain was implausible anyway. It was only on the desk and received no proper treatment other than duct taping because I was busy finishing the work on Japan's domestic events, and after that Korea. Taiwan was to receive a treat at last when I finally decided to go rework on Japan's foreign policy without waiting for the China rework to get finished, but nothing came out of it because I quit modding without leaving a notice to the team only after producing a general road-map.

I find very disturbing that Mongolia declares war on qing when they are fighting fengtian. Why they would do that just after defeating ma? This allows China to annex them, and Mongolia already got its central China annexations, they could invade Xinjiang instead.

So, someone found a picture of Savinkov:

qyh03z2jdra41.jpg

His hairline is awfull, but the rest of the picture is fine, so there is this move on reddit to replace his game picture with a modified version of this one.

Here a prototype:
p0l7p5swpta41.png

I believe he needs to be aged a bit more, he is 57 in 1936 and this picture seems to be taken on the 1900s-10s.

So, someone found a picture of Savinkov:

qyh03z2jdra41.jpg

His hairline is awfull, but the rest of the picture is fine, so there is this move on reddit to replace his game picture with a modified version of this one.

Here a prototype:
p0l7p5swpta41.png

I believe he needs to be aged a bit more, he is 57 in 1936 and this picture seems to be taken on the 1900s-10s.
No I will not countenance the continued hat genocide.

"Ok Rinasoir, it's nearly time for bed, you've won the war as the CSA, let's just finish putting America back together and go to sleep."

"I see were you are coming from, but what if instead of that, we just put "Over There" on repeat, join the Internationale and overrun the Entente and Mitteleuropa inside three months?"

"....Lafeyette, we are here."

2nd Weltkrieg lasted four years before American involvement, ended three months from the first American shots being fired to Berlin and Vienna falling. Like to think that world is going to have one hell of an ideological split between RadSoc America (that could actually win a war) and Orthodox Syndie/Totalist France/Britain/Italy (who were fucking useless).
I always go with Comrade Flynn instead of Comrade Thomas, but I 100% know what you're talking about.

Why do you always insist on calling the radsocs/syndies "comrade"? I don't see you doing it with totalists or the equivalent with any other ideologies.
Because I like Comrade Flynn and Comrade Thomas and consider them ideological comrades in arms. I sometimes call people like Comrade Mosley the same, although that's more sarcastic as I view him as a traitor to the revolution.

Because I like Comrade Flynn and Comrade Thomas and consider them ideological comrades in arms. I sometimes call people like Comrade Mosley the same, although that's more sarcastic as I view him as a traitor to the revolution.
Might you be taking this a tad bit too seriously?

I always go with Comrade Flynn instead of Comrade Thomas, but I 100% know what you're talking about.

I was trying to see if I could get the PSA to join me peacefully by going RadSoc. If they go SocDem there is no a way for Henry Wallace, the living Saint, to join the CSA.

Unfortunately, one month before the elections that put Wallace in the Californian White House, they decided to break the Truce. Which I thought was going to go much worse for me as for some reason, when I lost all the troops from the "Civil War is Over!" event, the PSA didn't so I had roughly 20 Divisions at the time of the Truce being signed, and 54 by the time they broke the Truce. They had over 120 divisions, I won though because they had almost no manpower.

I was trying to see if I could get the PSA to join me peacefully by going RadSoc. If they go SocDem there is no a way for Henry Wallace, the living Saint, to join the CSA.

Unfortunately, one month before the elections that put Wallace in the Californian White House, they decided to break the Truce. Which I thought was going to go much worse for me as for some reason, when I lost all the troops from the "Civil War is Over!" event, the PSA didn't so I had roughly 20 Divisions at the time of the Truce being signed, and 54 by the time they broke the Truce. They had over 120 divisions, I won though because they had almost no manpower.
Oh for crying out loud, that's just annoying. :(

Oh for crying out loud, that's just annoying. :(

Eh, if they had come for me when I was at 20, I was just going to dig in along the Mississippi and hold them there while I built up.

With 54 though, I was able to have at least 1 Division per "tile" that I shared a border with them on.

Eh, if they had come for me when I was at 20, I was just going to dig in along the Mississippi and hold them there while I built up.

With 54 though, I was able to have at least 1 Division per "tile" that I shared a border with them on.
Yeah, but it's ridiculous that you couldn't get the peaceful reintegration, it just mucks up the story that way.

Yeah, but it's ridiculous that you couldn't get the peaceful reintegration, it just mucks up the story that way.

Eh, it happens. AI is AI, and it's not like I could set it to behave a certain way in that scenario.

I'm sure if I was bothered to, I could come up with a plot reason for it happening, but I'm not. I do like to think about how weird the inevitable American/Franco split in ideaology is going to be down the line in that world, but that's it.

Also, completely minor quibble, but they've given the CSA Generic "Infantry Equipment III" again as opposed to anything "unique". As someone who hates the "Generic" tech pictures, this makes me very sad.

Eh, it happens. AI is AI, and it's not like I could set it to behave a certain way in that scenario.

I'm sure if I was bothered to, I could come up with a plot reason for it happening, but I'm not. I do like to think about how weird the inevitable American/Franco split in ideaology is going to be down the line in that world, but that's it.

Also, completely minor quibble, but they've given the CSA Generic "Infantry Equipment III" again as opposed to anything "unique". As someone who hates the "Generic" tech pictures, this makes me very sad.
Aww, man, that sucks. :( They should give us a "Comrade Reed" rifle or something.