Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

unknown.png

Awesome.

I, admittedly, want to see a fusion of American Syndicalism and Industrial Democracy.

Lerner-Lange Theorem Entrepeneurial planned Syndicalism GANG GANG GANG

OK so this mod and its lore might be going to my head.

I was in the bookshop today checking the classics session. I had been thinking of getting the collected essays by a certain former policeman, soldier, and writer of a story about animals seizing their owner's farm. But I did that thing where you forget a very crucial bit of information and your brain kicks into overdrive just desperately trying to get it back. All I could hear in my head was me asking "What the fuck is Eric Blair's name? What is it? Seriously, what the fuck is it?"

I amaze myself at how boundless my stupidity can be.

OK so this mod and its lore might be going to my head.

I was in the bookshop today checking the classics session. I had been thinking of getting the collected essays by a certain former policeman, soldier, and writer of a story about animals seizing their owner's farm. But I did that thing where you forget a very crucial bit of information and your brain kicks into overdrive just desperately trying to get it back. All I could hear in my head was me asking "What the fuck is Eric Blair's name? What is it? Seriously, what the fuck is it?"

I amaze myself at how boundless my stupidity can be.
I really hope we see this creep into your various SI's.
I myself have gotten obsessed with the idea of turning Russia into a Democratic superpower. Not that hard, but very enjoyable.

I really hope we see this creep into your various SI's.
I myself have gotten obsessed with the idea of turning Russia into a Democratic superpower. Not that hard, but very enjoyable.

See what creep into my SI's? The boundless stupidity?

And yeah, it's a shame that Savinkov, Wrangel and Bukharin get the lion's share of the memes. Maybe if the democratic-exclusive branches had slightly more powerful focuses, or hell, even just interesting ones like Soyuzmultfilm. (Little does anyone realize that the true purpose of my TL is so that Nicholas can invent anime)

See what creep into my SI's? The boundless stupidity?

And yeah, it's a shame that Savinkov, Wrangel and Bukharin get the lion's share of the memes. Maybe if the democratic-exclusive branches had slightly more powerful focuses, or hell, even just interesting ones like Soyuzmultfilm. (Little does anyone realize that the true purpose of my TL is so that Nicholas can invent anime)

My guess is because DH/HoI4 is a war game,and dictatorships has better bonuses than democracies for war,with negligible maluses.Add to the fact of the...questionable views of some in the KR community(memes about the Iron Guard and Pelley came to mind,hidden in "just a meme/ironic")

My guess is because DH/HoI4 is a war game,and dictatorships has better bonuses than democracies for war,with negligible maluses.Add to the fact of the...questionable views of some in the KR community(memes about the Iron Guard and Pelley came to mind,hidden in "just a meme/ironic")

TBH, I wouldn't be so suspicious of the Mosley memes if I didn't personally know someone who idolizes Oswald Mosley.

They're probably just memes, but yeah.

Personally, I wouldn't take it too seriously. It's just a video game, and it's not like there's much of a point in obsessing over aesthetics and memes.

So it looks like it'll be a showdown between the Sino-Russian (plus Japan, Finland, Romania, Persia, Turkey, Vietnam as puppets) Alliance (me as the Glorious Russian Republic) versus Austria, Poland, and Switzerland for the fate of Europe. Should be fun.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't know if I love the new CSA tree. It seems like a split between "Yep, this is still capitalism/recreating bourgeois democracy", "Yep, this is syndicalism, I guess", "We are kind of becoming the Soviet Union" and "TOTAL STALINISM".

Also, the nice CSA tree ends with "The revolution continues", while the totalist CSA tree ends with PURGE REACTIONARIES.

I don't really know what I was hoping for, but this seems basically as simplistic and either full-evil or full-good as the old tree?

IDK.

I honestly like the old CSA tree, most of it anyway. I think that the foreign policy tree in particular should be faster, and the post-2nd Constitutional Convention could be slimmed down. The problem comes when it's 1950 and even the Japanese who I'm chewing up in China are done with their entire tree and I'm still trying to work my way through my goddamn reconstruction from the Civil War that ended in January 1938 (Thanks, British volunteers!).