Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Meanwhile I finished my first campaign as the marketliberal ottomans.

First, I must say that for a gory and grotesque ideology that is the worst one in all KR and makes the natpops and totalist looks like children's play, the market liberals have one of the best campaigns I have seen yet.

Basically the social liberals forces you to make the Sublime Ottoman Federation, while the kemalists are mega dystopic since you erase large parts of the Turkish identity. The market liberals, while market lib, still allow you to keep the ottoman empire and do reforms to the system, not to crush it like the kemalists.

The only problem in the market liberal campaign, apart from them being market liberal of course, is that they take power after an army coup, so the kemalist influence is solidified and the Turkish army might do more interventions in the future. In some ways it is like the MacArthur route where you get a nice leader but get an horrible precedent that hopefully won't be repeated.

That along with the fact that they are market liberal, oh God, those poor Turkish souls that now gonna starve under proto neoliberal economies.

If you are interested, here a 900 pages encyclopaedia about why market liberalism is ten times worse than Naziism:

Meanwhile I finished my first campaign as the marketliberal ottomans.

First, I must say that for a gory and grotesque ideology that is the worst one in all KR and makes the natpops and totalist looks like children's play, the market liberals have one of the best campaigns I have seen yet.

Basically the social liberals forces you to make the Sublime Ottoman Federation, while the kemalists are mega dystopic since you erase large parts of the Turkish identity. The market liberals, while market lib, still allow you to keep the ottoman empire and do reforms to the system, not to crush it like the kemalists.

The only problem in the market liberal campaign, apart from them being market liberal of course, is that they take power after an army coup, so the kemalist influence is solidified and the Turkish army might do more interventions in the future. In some ways it is like the MacArthur route where you get a nice leader but get an horrible precedent that hopefully won't be repeated.

That along with the fact that they are market liberal, oh God, those poor Turkish souls that now gonna starve under proto neoliberal economies.

If you are interested, here a 900 pages encyclopaedia about why market liberalism is ten times worse than Naziism:

My next KR game will be market liberal global ideological victory in your honor.

Are you going for the worst timeline world record?
58cdf54d524c3d4c04123dd6598ee0e3a573e213dc58d23210a63f68b2eeb964_1.jpg

I wish the Legation Cities had more to do. In particular, it's clear that they originally intended for the Chinese Vermilion Society to be able to take over (they are one of the factions whose influence rises and falls) but there is no path for them to do so. Right now, if you want the Legation Cities to do anything other than sit there, you have to let the British, Germans, or Japanese take over and join the Entente, Reichspakt, and Co-Prosperity Sphere respectively.

Here's what I'd like to see: make it possible for the Vermilion Society to take over. Once they do, they can either suppress the Triads or work with them. In either case, they can choose to ally with an existing Chinese unifier, possibly leading to the Cities becoming a puppet rather than annexed. If they suppress the Triads, they can become a unifier in their own right. Finally, if they work with the Triads, we get a more realistic version of the old Triad takeover path, where the Triads rule through the Vermilion Society, and can choose to work with one of the major factions, potentially expanding the Legation Cities outside of China.

So, I'm a developmentalist, so the literal one thing I agree with the kemalists is their economic policy. The funny thing is the liberal and the market liberal shared economic tree.
It starts like "hah, time to kick those developmentalists out and adopt free market hahaha!" then after three focus they are like "Ok, so, we are crippling the economy but that is the initial shock, hue br, eventually it will pass, right right right???" and then two or three focuses later they are all "ALL RIGHT WE CRUSHED THE ECONOMY SO LETS REVIVE PROTECIONISM!"

So, I'm a developmentalist, so the literal one thing I agree with the kemalists is their economic policy. The funny thing is the liberal and the market liberal shared economic tree.
It starts like "hah, time to kick those developmentalists out and adopt free market hahaha!" then after three focus they are like "Ok, so, we are crippling the economy but that is the initial shock, hue br, eventually it will pass, right right right???" and then two or three focuses later they are all "ALL RIGHT WE CRUSHED THE ECONOMY SO LETS REVIVE PROTECIONISM!"
Weren't you that person on the TNO thread talking about how Yeltsin is the worst ending for Russia despite there being multiple endings involving straight up nazis?

Deleted member 82792

Weren't you that person on the TNO thread talking about how Yeltsin is the worst ending for Russia despite there being multiple endings involving straight up nazis?
YES OH MIGHTY FELLOW!

I AM AT WAR, TOTAL WAR, OVERWHELMING TOTALER KRIEG AGAINST NEOLIBERALISM!

May Allah protect our children from the evils of free market capitalism.

Now, memes apart I do see neoliberalism as one of the most destructive schools of thought ever made. I once made the comment below and some people thought I was joking but I was dead serious. I do not consider it being as bad as naziism though.
image.png

Here what I said about Yeltsin:

Ok, so I'm trying to get the absolute worst ideology possible following TNO standards, as such I gonna try to combine every single evil thing to maximize damage and suffering.

For a.start, this ideology will be applied in Paraguay, under Adolfo Hirohito.

Second, it will follow neoliberal economics, to crush the dreams and the future of the people. So the economics minister will be Boris Yeltsin.

Third, it gonna follow Burgsys stratification to have the maximum repression possible. The interior minister is Heydrich.

Fourth: it is completely isolated in the world stage, so it gonna follow idiosyncratic Naziism diplomacy. The foreign minister is Oberlander.

Finally let's shove Peron somewhere since that helps.

Then there you have it. The Paraguayan neoliberal-peronist ordenstaat. The absolute worst place in the world to live after France.

Last edited:
YES OH MIGHTY FELLOW!

Now, memes apart I do see neoliberalism as one of the most destructive schools of thought ever made. I once made the comment below and some people thought I was joking but I was dead serious. I do not consider it being as bad as naziism though.
image.png
based lowkey

Ok, so I'm trying to get the absolute worst ideology possible following TNO standards, as such I gonna try to combine every single evil thing to maximize damage and suffering.

Second, it will follow neoliberal economics, to crush the dreams and the future of the people. So the economics minister will be Boris Yeltsin.

Third, it gonna follow Burgsys stratification to have the maximum repression possible. The interior minister is Heydrich.

Fourth: it is completely isolated in the world stage, so it gonna follow idiosyncratic Naziism diplomacy. The foreign minister is Oberlander.

Then there you have it. The Paraguayan neoliberal-peronist ordenstaat. The absolute worst place in the world to live after France.

How can you possibly have the worst ideology without including Thatcher?

YES OH MIGHTY FELLOW!

image.png

I feel like there's a lot of fascists out there who deserve the title of most destructive school of thought way more. Religious fundamentalists, hate groups, etc.