Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Why would the National Unity coalition nominate Olson for president? He's further left than both Democrats and Republicans.
In Olson's path, why would trying to negotiate with Reed cause complete MacArthur collapse while just going ahead with the labor relations thingy cause the minimum Union-only no-coup war?
Very little about the KR second civil war makes sense.

Deleted member 82792

What animal mascots do the various KR nations have? Russia would obviously have a bear, but what about the other nations?

how is relationship between Ungern Sternberg and Xuantong Emperor
in OTL Ungern supported the restoration of Qing and even married with one Qing princess

Last edited:
What happened to the Russian nobles ITTL?
At least of the current set-up, they seem to be an influential group in the Russian republic, under the loose leadership of Dmitry Romanov (one of Rasputin's assassins). An aristorcatic republic used to be an outcome for Russia, though I am not sure if it still is.

Yeah, with White Russia winning the RCW, her family is probably just quietly chilling in Russia and not doing much.
I doubt she would ever even get into politics, as her radical free-market views were formed specifically in response to her families treatment by Russian Revolutionaries. Which, funnily enough, would not actually have that much effect: Ayn Rand's beliefs never had much sway outside the USA, and that country has enough butterflies to worry about in Kaiserreich that a different right-wing libertarianism would not be noticeable.

I doubt she would ever even get into politics, as her radical free-market views were formed specifically in response to her families treatment by Russian Revolutionaries. Which, funnily enough, would not actually have that much effect: Ayn Rand's beliefs never had much sway outside the USA, and that country has enough butterflies to worry about in Kaiserreich that a different right-wing libertarianism would not be noticeable.
Well, for the sake of irony, let's say that Ayn Rand's family leaves Russia due to the actions of Savinkov's Russia and she becomes an Anarchistic Syndicalist. I think that would be a sufficiently ironic scenario.

Well, for the sake of irony, let's say that Ayn Rand's family leaves Russia due to the actions of Savinkov's Russia and she becomes an Anarchistic Syndicalist. I think that would be a sufficiently ironic scenario.

My take on Rand is that her family would still leave Russia, but she only would turn important if the CSA wins the civil war. She could show up in a Canadian event writting his books to counter the syndicalist influence coming from the south.

How would the Exiles in Canada and North Africa keep up morale in the years since they fled their homelands?

These exiles can form pretty large communities which would help. Many people don't want live under syndicalist dictatorships.

And of course governments in-exile are pretty good calling anti-syndicalist feelings. Futhermore French one has direct control over their regions and Canadians are loyal to British government-in-exile and royal family.

Same way as other exiles. Building community and family bonds and shared hatred of the new regime.
How would the Exiles in Canada and North Africa keep up morale in the years since they fled their homelands?
These exiles can form pretty large communities which would help. Many people don't want live under syndicalist dictatorships.

And of course governments in-exile are pretty good calling anti-syndicalist feelings. Futhermore French one has direct control over their regions and Canadians are loyal to British government-in-exile and royal family.

Twenty years are not much. Even in Britain there are loyalists of the old regime.

When you defeat the UoB as Canada there is an event with the trial of Clement Atlee and he asks to be integrated in the new government since he was forced to accept the UoB even though he's a monarchist.

By the way, in the italobrazilian community you still find people who hate Napoleon from having crushed the republic of Venice huehueheue

Hey, bad news about John Garner. I was wondering what we're his racial views and since he's quite old he was one of the guys responsible for introducing segregation in Texas...

Hey, bad news about John Garner. I was wondering what we're his racial views and since he's quite old he was one of the guys responsible for introducing segregation in Texas...
Did a quick Google search about him. He apparently voted for the poll tax in 1901, making it more difficult for those without an education (like say, blacks, latinos, and poor whites) to vote. Throughout his tenure as Vice President between 1933 and 1941, he represented the Southern Conservative wing of the Democratic New Deal Coalition between labor unions, Southern Democrats, racial and religious minorities, blue collar workers, and intellectuals (yeah, US party politics makes odd bedfellows I know).

So, while he was not necessarily one of the main drivers behind post-Reconstruction de-jure segregation in the South, he certainly was not opposed to it and supported it. I hope this answers your question.