Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

It does make sense that they would rename the country back to the USA.

IMO, the PSA, AUS, CSA and New England should all be nicknames for each faction, and the country gets renamed depending on who wins the civil war.

PSA or New England - returns to being the USA
AUS - gives an option to restore the name to USA or keep the American Union State title. Alternatively, call it Common Wealth America or something.
CSA - renamed to Syndicalist America

The PSA looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy the flavor of the PSA referring to itself as the United States in it's focuses and decisions.

@herkles Out of curiosity, will the PSA receive any of the US's major Field Marshalls?

Yes, the Military leaders are going to start out for the USA but when the civil war begins they will leave the USA and go to their respective faction

IMO, the PSA, AUS, CSA and New England should all be nicknames for each faction, and the country gets renamed depending on who wins the civil war.

That is true, they get their names once the conflict is over. though the CSA name you suggested is not what it is going to get. :)

Do You think there will be any Mention of Mormonism in Flavor text, either in the PSA FocusTree or Event Pop-Ups? What with Utah usually joining Them.

Yes, there will be some flavor events for the Mormons. :)

PSA or New England - returns to being the USA
AUS - gives an option to restore the name to USA or keep the American Union State title. Alternatively, call it Common Wealth America or something.
CSA - renamed to Syndicalist America
Syndicalist America seems more like a nickname, to be honest.
One option might be to call it the USA - United Syndicates of America.
tongue.gif

@herkles Is there anything planned for if the PSA and the other American faction are co-belligerents in the Weltkrieg after the Rocky Mountain Ceasefire? It could happen with the Entente and Reichspact or the Internationale and the CPS. I feel like that should lead to... something. Not sure what.

FOP's seeming absence of political options work as an, when one gets down to, weak Patagonian state dependent on Chile, but if they do succeed in taking over Argentina as the Minor Monday seems to indicate is possible, it seems a bit more of an absence (although TBH the FOP focus tree is small and Patagonia-focused enough that there's something to be said for a focus tree switch).

I'm trying to find a screenshot of the latest UoB focus tree, and I'm at work so I can't exactly boot up HOI4 just to find it.

I haven't anything to make me think the China rework will come as soon as .7 (soon from now, not from when the rework was first announced).

Actually @herkles I have a question.

Its been mentioned a few times on the reddit that the current look for the rocky mountain ceasefire is bad/unrealistic etc etc. My personal question is given that if MacArthur leaves washington, he goes to Denver, wouldn't it be odd to give Denver to the PSA in the ceasefire? Most of the other states I can reason with, besides perhaps the east Montana and the (either new mexico or arizona extension), but Denver and east colorado seems, odd to give to the PSA.

Additionally i've seen it stated that adding states and reworking the events around states is fairly simple (though given kaiserreich's complexity i'd imagine it'd probably take half as long again to edit that) so why/ is there opposition to separating those 4-5 eastern parts of the midwest states when similar concessions have been granted with Mexico and New England even though those conflicts don't occur every game?

*keep i mind I am an ignorant person in regards to modding and coding, can barely shift around stuff in Vic 2's files.

Is the China rework coming in .7?
0.7 is the South American rework while 0.8 is the North American Rework so it'll be out at 0.9 fortunately the release schedule changed so we should have 0.7 and 0.8 out between now and the end of October the China rework will come April 2019 i believe

0.7 is the South American rework while 0.8 is the North American Rework so it'll be out at 0.9 fortunately the release schedule changed so we should have 0.7 and 0.8 out between now and the end of October the China rework will come April 2019 i believe
whats was the previous 0. ?