Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I don't think the Sorelians have ever been anything but Totalist in ideology in-game so long as I can recall (game-mechanically they are of course Stalinist in DH) - though it is a bit funny that France has no faction that stands for the status quo (Travailleurs? Democratization inspired by the British example. Anarchiste? Decentralization. Sorelians? Centralization and more nationalism. Jacobins? Throw out the Syndicalist system and create a Leninist vanguard!).

Has anybody else found that Russia invests a lot into their infantry in The game? I started a new game after a long hiatus, and Savinkov popped up in Russia. I'm currently fighting him, and he has over 2000 fucking divisions, 1200 of which are infantry! This can't be a normal occurrence.

So I was playing Bharatiya and guess what happened. NatPop Russia and NatPop Japan have allied and taken over China. France, even though it won WKII, stands no chance when they go to war. They have 2 million manpower after Scraping the Barrel and fighting Germany, Danubia, and Italy. Russia has the same amount with Extensive Conscription and Japan and Fengtian have even more. I am going to have to move production away from tanks and go all-out on artillery and small arms. Hopefully I can drain them in the Himalayas and Hindu Kush.

Three score and sixteen years ago, our fathers waged war upon this continent...

It's another lore video, one (apparently) on the United States and the Second Civil War. I'd guess the rifleman is going to be from the CSA, and MacArthur is looking pretty swish.

Hopefully work on the 2CW is far from being complete, for now the outcome of the war when none of the factions are player-controlled is too dependent on the starting conditions - if it isn't the CSA that's overpowered in the currant patch, then it's the AUS. I'd like to see the other major powers get bigger trees for intervening in the 2CW, America is a big prize for any faction in the later game, and the major powers should be made to choose between strengthening themselves or supplying their preferred side in the hopes of gaining a powerful ally.

Given what's already been revealed about the American rework, I just hope the German Empire gets the option to back the Federal government and not just the AUS.

MacArthur: Boys, Reed's reds might have us in the North and Long's minutemen might have us in the South, but don't worry. I've got a plan.
His generals: Whuh?!
MacArthur: One last All-or-Nothing gambit!
Bradley: All-or-Nothing, you say?!
MacArthur: It's my final move!
Bradley: What does it involve?!
Eisenhower: Uhh, Douglas? When you say 'final move', you're not referring to that 'final move', are you?
MacArthur: Listen up! This is something you're going to have to do for yourselves!
Bradley: Just tell me what to do, and I'll follow your lead, Douglas!
[MacArthur laughs to himself. He then turns and bolts away to his general's car.]
MacArthur: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Eisenhower: GODDAMMIT, I knew you were gonna do that!

Given what's already been revealed about the American rework, I just hope the German Empire gets the option to back the Federal government and not just the AUS.

Oh, I didn't know stuff's been revealed already, would it be on the subreddit?

Oh, I didn't know stuff's been revealed already, would it be on the subreddit?
There's some spread about in various threads there that I've seen (and I've undoubtedly missed stuff), though there has been some mentioned, uhm, on the last two pages of this thread.

It's another lore video, one (apparently) on the United States and the Second Civil War. I'd guess the rifleman is going to be from the CSA, and MacArthur is looking pretty swish.

The speech was by Huey Long, so I wonder if they're going to be using audio from him in the video.

I guess this is relevant now.
imtvy1q6x2c01.png