Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Don't know if somebody asked this already, but here it goes:

I was thinking about post-WK2 order. Assuming the alternate Cold War happens, with the syndycalists conquering Western Europe and dividing Germany, how would the post-war Benelux look like, realistically?

Either they split it up along the ethnic lines (French get Waloonia, Dutch get Flanders);
They set up a single, Benelux state;
The borders of Flanders-Waloonia/Belgium and the Netherlands remain the same, but the syndicalists are put in charge.

Let's assume the Totalists are in charge in France, but additionally, how would their post-war dealings with Benelux look like with the moderates in charge?

So, I had a quite epic campaign as the AUS

Basically Canada declared war on me during the civil war
unknown.png

I had to bleed the american industry to win this, switching to war mobilization
unknown.png

I was really afraid of the PSA crushing me, but for some strange reason thing happened
Since I get the navy of the factions I defeat now, I prevented a canadian naval blockade, and even won a naval victory for the books
unknown.png

TAKE THAT Eddie the eight, only the american people can have crowns in our continent, heh, Canada got hurt so bad I doubt they can invade Britain now, over 200 thousand casualties and a large part of their navy trashed

unknown.png

unknown.png

I was really afraid of the PSA crushing me, but for some strange reason thing happened
Since I get the navy of the factions I defeat now, I prevented a canadian naval blockade, and even won a naval victory for the books
unknown.png

TAKE THAT Eddie the eight, only the american people can have crowns in our continent, heh, Canada got hurt so bad I doubt they can invade Britain now, over 200 thousand casualties and a large part of their navy trashed

Huey Long: "Every man a king, but no one wears a crown... not even you, Eddie Windsor."

Narrator: And that is how the Long Doctrine was established.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Yeah, tbh I understand why Canada would want to directly intervene, but if they really want to retake Britain they really couldn’t afford to lose hundreds of thousands of men when they are already struggling manpower wise as it is.