Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

MarLib is also one of the few ideologies traditionally portrayed as morally neutral. Like, Syndies, socdems, and soclibs are typically portrayed in a very positive light (see: demsoc South Africa, demsoc Cuba, democratic Red America, the left wing of the PSA, Federalist China, Soong's KMT, anarchist and demsoc Indochina, Gandhi's Bharat, Olson and Landon's USAs), Totalists and Natpops in an extremely negative one (Mosley is basically Big Brother, and other totalists and natpops include insane totalitarians like Dai Li, corrupt assholes who legalize suicide to get away with murder, outright French CommieNazis, Mussolini, a genocidal revanchist, a guy who likes sticking Jews on fishhooks, a literal Nazi, American Himmler, and the Kodoha faction literally want to rape, pillage, and burn all of China in a genocidal orgy of violence while turning Japan into a genocidal totalitarian agrarian feudalism-cosplay), but mar-libs and soc-cons tend to be less interesting and morally neutral, so ironically people hate on the Mar-Libs because they only really know the meme about them.
I would've thought Social Conservatives in countries like USGA were relatively nice people.... but then I saw SocCons in National France , although that's being reworked.To be perfectly honest the only ideologies I would dislike are Totalism , National Populism and PatAut and Authdem because they don't allow me the capacity to replace my leaders.

I personally find it somewhat weird that the David Sterling is a UoB general, considering amoung other things:
  1. He was from a noble background
  2. He was accused of being a memeber of the "coup" agaist a hard left government in the 1970's
  3. He was not really a natural soildier
  4. He only really got to where he got with the SAS to start off with because of his noble connections to British officers.
I would put him either somewhere in the Empire, or perhaps in the AUS/USA as he worked for sometime as a Cow Boy?

Developers wrote in discord
everyone if you're looking for a distraction from 2020 then I have some great news for you; 0.15 will be coming out within the next day or two! It'll bring with it the long awaited Ottoman rework and the National France rework, among many other wonderful changes.

As always it won't be save game compatible, so either finish your games before then or grab the manual download (found here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/kaiserreich-download.1141575/) to keep playing. Enjoy!

Why did they remove the super racist human zoo and the references to Dead!Hitler and Goering's Psycho Sidekick!Heydrich? (also, more Red nerfs? Seriously?)

Why did they remove the super racist human zoo and the references to Dead!Hitler and Goering's Psycho Sidekick!Heydrich? (also, more Red nerfs? Seriously?)

The only possible explanation IMO is that they think it's too politically incorrect or something and needs to be purged no matter how long its been a part of the lore. A pretty dumb decision when you already have Goering and Mosley being major world leaders.

The only possible explanation IMO is that they think it's too politically incorrect or something and needs to be purged no matter how long its been a part of the lore. A pretty dumb decision when you already have Goering and Mosley being major world leaders.
I liked Heydrich the Psycho Sidekick Social-Climber attached like a remora to the granddaddy of all colonial oppressors. That was a really good way to establish in visceral terms to the Mittelafrika player that their "country" is the bad guy.

I agree, Hitler Unser Kampf movie was a very interesting part of Kaiserreich legacy content, it is strange to say the least to go all over the effort to make the Qing Empire realistic by allying PuYi with Zhilli and then cut hitler from the game