Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Nice drawing have to edit my originals comment defiantly portrayed the thread as being bad not true just happens some loud mouths in it.

By the way this thread i found interesting American sulla
Whats everyone view of what the authors portrays?
It's funny in that I had an idea to do a very similar TL to that about a year back before I decided against it in favor of the fantasy novel I'm writing. But yeah, that is in fact the result of Macarthur restoring democracy; I can't see it going any other way.

Nice drawing have to edit my originals comment defiantly portrayed the thread as being bad not true just happens some loud mouths in it.

By the way this thread i found interesting American sulla
Whats everyone view of what the authors portrays?

A very interesting expansion of the lore of this deeply fascinating Alternate History.

t4k5h054pgh41.jpg

Something I really dislike about this is that Kaisercat cinema (who made the original image) already stabilished that the Minuteman has a cowboy uniform.
unknown.png

I find this a cheap way to make "LoOk hOw ThEy aRe NaZis" by giving the minuteman a SA uniform without the army band.

There is more people complaining:
View attachment 524106

View attachment 524107

Yes it is a little cliché, and I think I prefer the second picture as uniforms for the Minutemen...also I don't think the real Huey P. Long was a Nazi ~ he was simply portrayed as one by the various businesses he fought against during his term in office as Louisiana Governor.

Downloaded but haven't installed yet ~ I'm going to try that later this week. Is the music absolutely necessary or can it run with the normal Darkest Hour music, which, if you ask me, is good enough as it is?

On my Vanilla Game as German Military Junta I have switched ideology to Democracy on one version and to the Empire on the other...what now? Target Italy and Austria for Conquest? Woo Poland and the Baltic Nations? Or load Kaiserreich and start Playing as the Polish?

Vince

Monthly Donor
Me: I've played Russia 400 times. I'm going to start trying to play more countries!

Kaiserreich update drops

Weeellll...1 more game can't hurt.

EDIT: And on loadup the first thing I notice is that Russia doesn't need a massive fuckton of guns to bring their army back up to strength!

Last edited:
I have to say, I'm really liking the Canada changes so far. Makes it so much more interesting to play and the quick intervention in the ACW allows me to play out a lot of my previous head canons.

Canada is still comically overpowered, but I do like the IDEA behind the rework. Problem is I don't feel that the British exiles' power mechanic is implemented very effectively, even if their influence is very high and I'm playing the Liberals with CCF support doing the liberalest possible policies, they still don't DO anything.

I do like the concept of "be good and you have an easier time of it", though.

Legation cities collapse is a great new addition too.

Nope, it presents the Longists as more moderate, adds a New Africa-type state with tons of paths, William Hearst for president, libertarian routes for New England, gives Alfalfa Bill (a sorely missed opportunity) a role in KR, and you try calling Mankind United or the Nation of Islam boring natpops. It does also add various Klan paths but they're only a minority of the content added.

Deleted member 107125

For Cursed_KR, Mosley is getting the "Faithful Five". Guess who these five men are!
None of them particularly like each other.

Nope, it presents the Longists as more moderate, adds a New Africa-type state with tons of paths, William Hearst for president, libertarian routes for New England, gives Alfalfa Bill (a sorely missed opportunity) a role in KR, and you try calling Mankind United or the Nation of Islam boring natpops. It does also add various Klan paths but they're only a minority of the content added.
I honestly prefer the current KR setup. The one shown in that mod is more of what might happen if the civil war drags on for years to decades.

Tried going the left wing route of Russia. Very interesting that they have Solomon Lozovsky as an option, Frunze never really made much sense. Kornilov coup threw me out of power but started a General Strike event which gives you an option to stall the negotiations, partially satisfy their demands, or fully satisfy their demands. If you pick "stall the negotiations" all it does is have the event fire once again in a few days - I must have picked it as an option at least twenty times, thinking it would develop in some way but to no avail. You can bring your stability down to -100% but absolutely nothing of consequence seems to be happening.

INB4 "Canada and Sand France could never achieve anything useful"

But seriously, I was able to load a savefile in the new version without any warning that the mod was outdated and, let me tell you, Germany in 1943 getting a pop up about Quebec having a conscription crises after the Second Peace With Honour is weird.

The game's rules changed so you can manually invite people into factions, and the computer asking you to invite the Union of Britain into Mitteleuropa is even weirder

Vince

Monthly Donor
Playing through Russia it looks like they're much more streamlined. You have a smaller army than before but it's in infinitely better shape. The gun deficit can be fixed by 1937. You definitely can't expand as fast as before. Turkey and Japan can only be taken after Germany has been beaten. The big knock is the pp requirements to core everything. I've taken Central Asia, the Caucauses, Estonia/Latavia(broke off from Germany in the Baltic War) and I don't have any pp to core them or hire any general staff/companies. I used it all to go war economy and extensive conscription along with a few of the industrial expansions.