Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Aww, man, that sucks. :( They should give us a "Comrade Reed" rifle or something.

M3 Grease Gun would fit the aesthetic of the CSA to a "T" in my opinion. But I totally accept that that stuff is more unimportant than anything else. I lack the modding abilities (particularly in the "pictures of the tech" department) to go about making stuff myself to fix it though, so all I can do is complain here, because the subreddit scares me and I don't like being on Discord.

M3 Grease Gun would fit the aesthetic of the CSA to a "T" in my opinion. But I totally accept that that stuff is more unimportant than anything else. I lack the modding abilities (particularly in the "pictures of the tech" department) to go about making stuff myself to fix it though, so all I can do is complain here, because the subreddit scares me and I don't like being on Discord.
Yeah, the subreddit is mostly shitty memes.

And true about time constraints, the mod team does an amazing job with what they have.

On the subject of weapon images, one thing I really do miss from darkest hour was all the cool research pictures and unique unit pictures they had.

I mean theirs is only so many times you can talk about how syndie Or Entente shouldn’t even be able to compete in game, might as well have fun

1crkrmo2uua41.jpg

I like this so much.

I have been looking at Focus Trees on Kaiserreich for the Chinese Factions, and I am very intrigued by the Manchu Fengtian Clique, although I am disappointed that German East Asia was removed. I have stated already my intent to Play as Manchukuko on vanilla, going down the Resistance path on the focus tree, or maybe I should finish what I started on Kaiserreich as Puyi's Qing? [I'd have to start all over again as it was on the older version of the mod.]

On Vanilla, is the USSR a fun faction to play as? If yes then what is a good strategy, with the objective of conquering the whole of Germany and Japan? For the time being I will be focusing on my German Military Junta game on Vanilla.

BAD -but not so bad
5. Canada Germany Kalterkrieg

Naturally this follow the Kalterkrieg mod. Still there are some tweaks, to make the Cold War more believelbal. The UOB doesn´t get 6 years starved, bombed and nuked, but falls relative fast, so great part of Britains infrastucture falls undamaged in canadian hands. The Germans done the heavy lifting, but they are in deepn trouble on the eastern front and so ta hey have to give the Entente somewhat free hand in the West. Also Project Damocles fallls in the hands of the Entente. Germany makes a compromise peace with the Russian State and have a fall-out with the Entente. France get divided and thee Cold War starts. Becuase both sides soon get nukes and the Germans have to look after the Russian State and the Canadians after the AUS, the War doesnt go hot.

more later
6. CSA Germany ideological stand-off
Even with russiaan support WKII goes bad for the International and the Commune falls. Germany and the Entente starts preparations for a invasion of the UOB. But in America the Reds win the CW. They offer now an ultimatum, that they will declare war and invade Canada and New England, if Germany and the Entente don´t make peace with Britain. The Germans, actually more interested in defeating Russia, agree and sign a peace of honor. After the fall of Russia comes a time of confrontations andd "missiles crisises" between Germany and Red America. Finally theere iss an aaggrement, that Canada, NE and the UOB sstay neutral and nukefree.. The Cold War is fought hot in Latin America and Africa. A conservative Empire of India joins the german, a leftwing Republic of China the american bloc.

Is there a new version of Kaiserreich for Darkest Hour out recently? I think somebody mentioned it on this thread...if so where can it be downloaded from and does it contain a Darkest Hour version of the HOI IV Kaiserreich map?

Can someone explain to me why manchuria is not a qing stronghold, its full of manchus who were normally ruled by a manchu emperor eho enforced manchu cultureon the han. Why are they don't they rally behind the dynasty that made the manchu top dog?

Can someone explain to me why manchuria is not a qing stronghold, its full of manchus who were normally ruled by a manchu emperor eho enforced manchu cultureon the han. Why are they don't they rally behind the dynasty that made the manchu top dog?
Because the Qing are Zhili puppets and not Fengtian puppets?

Actually by this point in China the Manchu were a small minority in their own homeland due to han chinese immigrating to Manchuria over the centuries. Moreover the Qing at least at the start is more of a Zhili clique puppet. The imperial government is more of a facade then anything else. Not to mention that the Fengtian Clique rules Manchuria thanks to Zhang Zhoulin, the manchurian warlord.

Because the only reason why Wu Peifu and the Zhili clique are even bothering with the whole Qing Empire thing is that the German's made it a condition of their support. The Fengtian Clique meanwhile is ruled by a Manchurian warlord with backing from Japan with a sizable army.

Also by this point in time, Manchuria has been flooded Han settlers, the Manchu's being a definite minority with little hope of achieving jack all if they tried an uprising