Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

y8k71wgduv341.png

I'm going for the Legacy of Lenin! A leak from Kaiserdux, exactly like the admin told me it would be.

TIME TO PLAY THE SONG!

Edit: Before anyone asks, I hate totalitarism, I am just excited since you know, communism have a strong rule of cool on it's ideology.
Um... @Hindustani Person already showed us this.

Deleted member 107125

Inspired by this post, let’s try ‘Where are they now’ing Kaiserreich!
M.K Gandhi- a politician in the Bharatiya Commune and potential leader
Ezra Pound- a Totalist American émigré to the UoB
Reinhard Heydrich- Admiral in Mittelafrika
Josef Stalin- the Georgian minister of the interior
Feel free to add more on where people are or where you think they’d be!

I have another idea of a game.

"Where is your family on 1936 Kaiserreich?"

Well, my paternal grandgrandfather came from Italy to Brazil before the PoD, while the other side of the paternal grandgrandfather came at the same time, so my Grandfather is probably at Santo Andre as OTL. He didn't fought at the civil wars otl so hes not fighting on Kr interstate war.

On my mum's side the family is still in Minas Gerard on their farm... On the best case they meet as OTL, but in the worst my mum family is killed there, because in OTL in the constitutionalist war of 1932 the rebels invaded the south of Minas Gerais and came close to the farm.

Decided to buy HOI4 and downloaded this, mainly just sort of trying to figure out HOI4 more than anything at the moment. Played Russia because they used to be a good 'starter' nation and followed through the route of forming the Soviet Union which was pretty similar to the DH version but I was a bit disappointed with how little content comes afterwards besides the same expansionist moves and honestly I've never really been convinced by the political choices anyway, now they just seem sparse. Probably didn't help that there was an early 2nd Weltkreig that ended up with both Britain and France falling pretty much by 1939... Currently playing as the CSA and effectively winning the civil war, seems a lot more that I'll be able to do, different choices in the government and such.

Decided to buy HOI4 and downloaded this, mainly just sort of trying to figure out HOI4 more than anything at the moment. Played Russia because they used to be a good 'starter' nation and followed through the route of forming the Soviet Union which was pretty similar to the DH version but I was a bit disappointed with how little content comes afterwards besides the same expansionist moves and honestly I've never really been convinced by the political choices anyway, now they just seem sparse. Probably didn't help that there was an early 2nd Weltkreig that ended up with both Britain and France falling pretty much by 1939... Currently playing as the CSA and effectively winning the civil war, seems a lot more that I'll be able to do, different choices in the government and such.
Go syndie or radsoc during the convention, there's more election options that way. I generally go straight syndie so I can get Comrade Flynn (my waifu) and later Comrade Nord, but you can pick AFL or IWW every four years. So you can have Upton Sinclair, Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, Bayard Rustin, and a whole host of other cool people leading America!

Most of those I'm aware of would be in Hungary, modern day Slovakia. With a probably longer magyarisation and no communist Czechoslovakia, most of my family would probably never switch from speaking Hungarian to speaking Slovak.

I also know that some of my maternal grandma's family emigrated to Pennsylvania in maybe 1910, so they're there, probably doing syndie stuff.

Last edited:
Go syndie or radsoc during the convention, there's more election options that way. I generally go straight syndie so I can get Comrade Flynn (my waifu) and later Comrade Nord, but you can pick AFL or IWW every four years. So you can have Upton Sinclair, Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, Bayard Rustin, and a whole host of other cool people leading America!
Imagine not going totalist

I have no idea about my dad's side, but on my mom's side my great grandfather's family are in and around Holland, Michigan during the outbreak of the civil war. I have no idea who they'd side with, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the CSA.

Vince

Monthly Donor
I have another idea of a game.

In Upstate NY. So they have a decent chance of avoiding the first round of carnage in the civil war if New England gets created but will probably get stomped on by the winner once the dust clears.

Imagine not going totalist
I can never go totalist, most of those paths are less interesting and they all are morally abhorrent in one way or another. Especially Mosley. The only good thing about Mosley is that you can coup his ass and restore democracy with Comrade Blair and Comrade Lawrence.

I can never go totalist, most of those paths are less interesting and they all are morally abhorrent in one way or another. Especially Mosley. The only good thing about Mosley is that you can coup his ass and restore democracy with Comrade Blair and Comrade Lawrence.
Lol imagine thinking the totalists arent the only morally upstanding faction within the internationale.