Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

which path? :)

PuYi, as much power I can give to him as possible. I just feel bad since PuYi as romanticized he is for his life, before he was overthrowed in 1945 by the soviets he was a barely functional despot:

In an interview with Behr, Li Wenda told him that Puyi was a very clumsy man who "invariably forgot to close doors behind him, forgot to flush the toilet, forgot to turn the tap off after washing his hands, had a genius for creating an instant, disorderly mess around him". Puyi had been so used to having his needs catered to that he never entirely learned how to function on his own.

He probably remains like that until his death on KR...

PuYi, as much power I can give to him as possible. I just feel bad since PuYi as romanticized he is for his life, before he was overthrowed in 1945 by the soviets he was a barely functional despot:

Honestly not sure if PuYi can be an absolute monarch. your options in the Manchu restoration path are the YCP(social liberal), NCERA(social democrats), and Zhongshe(social conservative). I think the Zhongshe party, the Manchu party might be the closest.

He was barely functional like that because he was treated like a god for his whole childhood. He was severely maladjusted to the point of absurdity. It would take something really, really serious, like the CCP gulag he was in OTL, to help him learn how to be a functioning adult human.

He was barely functional like that because he was treated like a god for his whole childhood. He was severely maladjusted to the point of absurdity. It would take something really, really serious, like the CCP gulag he was in OTL, to help him learn how to be a functioning adult human.
I don’t think a gulag would be the answer

I don’t think a gulag would be the answer
Well yeah, obviously "evil prison camp" is not an ideal reform method, my point is that it will take serious therapy, a MAJOR shock, something that would rock his world to the foundations and get him to subconsciously understand that he means exactly as much as the next dude, to even start to fix him.

I remember that once I made a tread about him and the Dalai Lama and got a very interesting answer. While the reign of the Dalai Lama was brutal and feudalistic, you cannot directly blame the Dalai Lama since he was a children at the time, while PuYi grew on the system and he was a very conscient adult during his reign in Manchukuo OTL.

I remember that once I made a tread about him and the Dalai Lama and got a very interesting answer. While the reign of the Dalai Lama was brutal and feudalistic, you cannot directly blame the Dalai Lama since he was a children at the time, while PuYi grew on the system and he was a very conscient adult during his reign in Manchukuo OTL.
He was powerless in Manchuko. Hirohito and his goon squad were running that hellhole.

Even if he did grok what was going on, and keep in mind he was so maladjusted I don't think he understood that other people were as real as he was until after the gulag stint, he couldn't do jack.

By the way, anyone knows who Roman Von Ungern-Sternberg’s successor is according to Legacy lore at least?
He has a son.

upload_2019-10-28_12-24-42.png

Last edited:
I gonna go for a autocratic Qing Empire at first.

Autocratic Puyi is impossible now.

Honestly not sure if PuYi can be an absolute monarch. your options in the Manchu restoration path are the YCP(social liberal), NCERA(social democrats), and Zhongshe(social conservative). I think the Zhongshe party, the Manchu party might be the closest.

Also to keep in mind, these ideologies aren't necessarily what it says they are. I think all of them are actually a different flavour of AuthDem, but it's easier to represent them this way.

MadFrog

Banned
I'm sorry, but English is not my mother tongue, so I use the Google translator.

Alternative history on alternative history. A very large and detailed story, based on fashion, but with some changes that led to a slightly different situation in the world. Many moments are described in much more detail and believable than in the original (like civil war in french and italy).

I found it on the Russian forum of alternative history, but I think it is worth reading through an Internet translator.

Kaiserreich: The World of Victorious Imperialism

Map of the world after end of the Washington Conference in 1922 (At the moment, the author writes about the events in the 20s). I think the differences are visible at a glance.
5db7289a76d96__1922.png.0efdfd9e9c630f3b013a1e4addb84fdf.png

Map of the world in 1925, three years after the collapse of the British Empire (here revolution happened earlier).
5db7281f6b0a2__1925.png.8d0b045fd641ec370fc90c0d33dde0d4.png

Main page:
http://fai.org.ru/forum/forum/230-kaiserreich-mir-pobedivshego-imperializma/

The main story:
http://fai.org.ru/forum/topic/46350-kaiserreich-mir-pobedivshego-imperializma-%E2%80%93-taymlayn/

Chapters 1-2 - The victory of the German Empire and the end of the war.
Chapter 3 - Peace With Honor
Chapter 4 - French Civil War
Chapter 5 - The Italian Civil War
Chapters 6-11 - civil war and the political process on the territory of the former Russian Empire (VERY lot of changes).
Chapter 12 - The Washington Conference.
Chapter 13 - The British Revolution (here it happened in 1922)
Chapter 14 - The collapse of the British Imperia (a lot about Ireland, Hong Kong, India and the Middle East).
Chapter 15 - Mexico, United States, new Mexican–American War and CSA foundation.

I'm really glad that KR is acknowledging the Armenian Genocide, and making it be something the Ottomans have to grapple with. I also like the feeling this PR conveys, of ruling over a country where a bunch of elites who did very bad things are still influential; it's not as simple as just punishing the evil and giving justice to the victims, you have to balance so many interests to make sure everything doesn't just fall apart.

Something I like a lot is that there is one ottoman empire for each vision.

Do you want the ottoman empire to be a English like constitutional monarchy? You can get it, just elect the soclibs and follow the path.

Oh, you prefer a German like monarchy with the sultan preventing the parliament from overstretching it's power? Just go for the kemalists and reform the system.

What, you played too much euiv and wants to restore the old ottie empire plus adding late 20th century Islamism? You can, just collapse the soclibs and allow them to take over.

I see, you like the armed forces, right? So allow the Islamists to fall and create a military dictatorship like Japan in WWII, no worries.