Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I really like this idea, and honestly (with permission), I might do something with it. Perhaps something similar to the Irish-American alliance: something that happens once in a blue moon but is one of the best factions. I think any democratic US (post CW or Floyd Olson USA) should have the option to form this faction if they go down the interventionist foreign policy tree. I'll write more in a little bit.
I honestly didn't expect anyone to take a second look at that spiel, but it sounds awesome! I'd love to see something like that in the game. I can't wait to see what you write

Last edited:
Honestly, I’d love the idea of being able to lead a Republican counterrevolution against the UoB, if we’re just throwing out idea, at least, I am.
Not that I don’t love the UoB, but I’ve played them way too many times to have fun with the revolution anymore.

It wouldn't be difficult to add a non-communist, republican path to the T.E. Lawrence event chain honestly. He would just not restore the monarchy.

It wouldn't be difficult to add a non-communist, republican path to the T.E. Lawrence event chain honestly. He would just not restore the monarchy.
They’d likely still have to deal with the Entente, since I don’t think Edward is just going to stand by and let Lawrence keep his throne from him.

They’d likely still have to deal with the Entente, since I don’t think Edward is just going to stand by and let Lawrence keep his throne from him.

Perhaps. It could also be a situation like one poster said before where it allies with the US (Lawrence-MacArthur friendship or something).

Nor will the Royalists who canonically remember the Union's fleet sinking ships full of fleeing civilians back during the revolution.

Unfortunately I have to push the British Republican Revolution back so I can make sure to update Hail Columbia today. Tomorrow I think.

rB48nWd.png

De-jure subdivisions of Mittelafrika and notable native states, 1936

As part of our development on the Kalterkrieg mod, a sequel to Kaiserreich detailing a Cold War between the German Empire and Canada in the Kaiserreich universe, I thought it'd be nice to create an accurate map of the subdivisions of Mittelafrika in order to help us more easily determine how it might be decolonized.

However, owing to Mittelafrika's immense bureaucracy, some of these de-jure subdivisions hold little de-facto power. In order to compensate for this problem, I've also added in some of the most notable and powerful native African states with autonomy within Mittelafrika. While some of these are less powerful than the others, all of them play a role in the governing of the colonies they are a part of.
This map, however, does have its own problems. For one, some of the native states' borders were never clearly defined. As such, their borders here are approximations made based on geography, language, ethnicity, and historical ownership of land.
Another problem concerns native alliances of states which, when assembled together, hold a lot of power, but individually are not notable enough to be featured on the map. Such is the problem with the Fondoms of Western Kameroon, which together even scored a good few military victories against the Germans pre-PoD, but individually are little more than city-states by 1936.

Regardless, this map should still be a bit more accurate than some of the more outdated ones floating around, due to our heavy coordination with the Kaiserreich devs while making this. As such, I'd like to thank them for their help.​

Unfortunately I have to push the British Republican Revolution back so I can make sure to update Hail Columbia today. Tomorrow I think.

Does this Mean we will soon be able to Play Kaiserreich again without it Crashing on Startup? When is the Update coming, and will I need to uninstall and then reinstall the Mod to get it?

A Question: say the British Revolution in Kaiserreich Lore never Occurred and the British Empire Retained their Home Islands. What would Relations between a still ~ Monarchist Britain and the Commune of France and French National State be like by 1936?

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
A Question: say the British Revolution in Kaiserreich Lore never Occurred and the British Empire Retained their Home Islands. What would Relations between a still ~ Monarchist Britain and the Commune of France and French National State be like by 1936?

Relations between monarchs and syndies are but a foregone conclusion: Very very awful, if not non-existent. The CoF and the SRI wouldn't stand a chance against what will inevitably be at least a three-pronged attack between an Entente or US-aligned Britain, Fake Colonial Hellhole France, the German Empire, and the Austrian Bloc + North Italy if they get involved. Other potential enemies are Spain maybe, and Two Sicilies.

TL;DR good diplomatic relations? what good diplomatic relations?

Does this Mean we will soon be able to Play Kaiserreich again without it Crashing on Startup? When is the Update coming, and will I need to uninstall and then reinstall the Mod to get it?
I'm not a mod author. Simply a writer acting on an interesting premise.

I talked to a mod on discord and apparently a compatibility patch for MTG is in the works, albeit one without some of the goodies like unique hulls, so we don't have to wait until the China update releases.

I know its been a while since a Russia rework has been discussed here, but I was thinking about NatPop Russia while reading CBtS's PR on Hitler's Germany, and I just had an idea. So, you know how Kornilov is pretty much just a gateway to the NatPop path once you choose Savinkov as Prime Minister? I think it would be great if we got some more details of Kornilov's presidency that shows Savinkov and the NRPR slowly gaining further and further control over Russia.

For events, it could show civil unrest being caused by Savinkov's Combat Squads as they crack down on "anti-Russian dissidents" (i.e. Bolsheviks and supporters of Savinkov's political opponents) and murder key leaders of the former Bolsheviks and democratic parties in Russia. This gets so bad that it eventually leads to the Romanovs being forced to flee Russia, and the role of Speaker of the Senate (which is becoming increasingly dominated by the NRPR) is soon filled by some random dude who's just a puppet for Savinkov. During this, Savinkov also drafts new laws that secretly grants more and more power to himself, and Kornilov, being completely ignorant on politics, just goes along with it since he thinks this is helping Russia.

For focuses, it would show some minor steps toward militarization and reforms to the military, but the main emphasis would be on government reform. For Kornilov's early tree (before he picks a Prime Minister), there should be stuff like suspending the Constitution, cracking down on protests, and trying to stabilize the situation through speeches and other stuff. Despite this, the situation just gets worse and worse, and this forces Kornilov to choose a new Prime Minister, one of the options being Savinkov. Once Savinkov is chosen, things do start to stabilize, but it starts becoming apparent that Savinkov and the NRPR are becoming the dominant force in Russia. Then Kornilov dies and the last obstacle keeping Savinkov from absolute power is now gone.

And the rest is history.

rB48nWd.png

De-jure subdivisions of Mittelafrika and notable native states, 1936

As part of our development on the Kalterkrieg mod, a sequel to Kaiserreich detailing a Cold War between the German Empire and Canada in the Kaiserreich universe, I thought it'd be nice to create an accurate map of the subdivisions of Mittelafrika in order to help us more easily determine how it might be decolonized.

However, owing to Mittelafrika's immense bureaucracy, some of these de-jure subdivisions hold little de-facto power. In order to compensate for this problem, I've also added in some of the most notable and powerful native African states with autonomy within Mittelafrika. While some of these are less powerful than the others, all of them play a role in the governing of the colonies they are a part of.
This map, however, does have its own problems. For one, some of the native states' borders were never clearly defined. As such, their borders here are approximations made based on geography, language, ethnicity, and historical ownership of land.
Another problem concerns native alliances of states which, when assembled together, hold a lot of power, but individually are not notable enough to be featured on the map. Such is the problem with the Fondoms of Western Kameroon, which together even scored a good few military victories against the Germans pre-PoD, but individually are little more than city-states by 1936.

Regardless, this map should still be a bit more accurate than some of the more outdated ones floating around, due to our heavy coordination with the Kaiserreich devs while making this. As such, I'd like to thank them for their help.

Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!!! One definite subscribe here when the new Mod is released. I assume in your version Germany is victorious in the Second Weltkrieg?

I talked to a mod on discord and apparently a compatibility patch for MTG is in the works, albeit one without some of the goodies like unique hulls, so we don't have to wait until the China update releases.

Do you Know when this is due to be released?