Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

So, uh...I installed the Darkest Hour version of it, it does lack many elements of the HOI 4 ver but is easier to install, right?.

...Now that I think about this, I might just stick to the lore. There a place to read all the lore?

Anyway. There any place where I can get all the lore without playing the game? Preferably something to read, because english isn't my native language and thus I'm not used to hearing it.

Seems to be lacking on info. Very broad stokes. I wanna know stuff as "What this politician wants and how is their behavior given certain circuntances".

Marcel Deat, Kurt von Schleicher, MacArthur, and Browder.

Do you want to explain why these are morally repugnant? I don't know who Marcel Deat is, I know Schleicher was the German Chancellor before Hitler in OTL and a WWI general, but not much else, I'm confused as to why McArthru is seen as morally repugnant and I know Earl Browder is a American communist. That's all I know about those guys.

Do you want to explain why these are morally repugnant? I don't know who Marcel Deat is, I know Schleicher was the German Chancellor before Hitler in OTL and a WWI general, but not much else, I'm confused as to why McArthru is seen as morally repugnant and I know Earl Browder is a American communist. That's all I know about those guys.
In the context of KR, Schleicher can try to undermine German democracy and establish a dictatorship (while the German Empire is certainly not a proper parliamentary monarch, the Reichstag is fairly democratically elected, a starting lack of female suffrage aside (and it is not like that's unique even in KR 1936), and does have genuine influence and power).

Yeah, but that can be framed within the context of protecting American democracy from a dangerous leader whose ideology was leading to instability (I'm talking about both Long and Reed, here). So, it's not exactly the worst thing in the world.
"We have to destroy democracy to save it"
McArthur just acts to a time, where the democratic system still works. The president acts unconstitutional? The congress starts impeachment hearings! Things goes like it should.And then McA starts his coup and the country falls apart. Obvious the call to save the Republic was just in his head. Actually, the devs should create an event to give McA a bit more justification. Maybe the murder of a Supreme Court judge or something like that.

Marcel Deat is the Jacobin leader in France--he is a Stalinist type and turns France into a giant armed camp under his absolute control.

Kurt von Schleicher is a corrupt authoritarian who wants to destroy Germany's fledgling democracy and loot the country to enrich himself, all in the name of "fighting Syndicalism".

McArthur destroys America by leading a coup against the legitimately elected President to feed his petty ego.

Earl Browder turns America into an authoritarian regime, oppressing the very people he claims to stand for.
Not anymore (or at least he is smart enough to keep his beliefs to himself to avoid pissing Mongolian elites off):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/9aotko/another_small_china_teaser_for_you_today_its/
That's not fair! I LOVE Genghis Khan II! He's fun!

Yeah, but that can be framed within the context of protecting American democracy from a dangerous leader whose ideology was leading to instability (I'm talking about both Long and Reed, here). So, it's not exactly the worst thing in the world.

In a scenario where Reed is elected, then it is the worst thing in the world I’d have thought...military types rising up against the democratic leadership tends to be morally repugnant.

It can be interpreted as well-intentionned, but it's definitely not the best method. Either he's cancelling the election or he is seizing power from the democratically elected President. Plus, he can go down the path of dictatorship full stop and his focus tree in this case definitely has Fascist vibes.
McArthur destroys America by leading a coup against the legitimately elected President to feed his petty ego.
If said elected President is Reed or Long at least. If it's neither of those, he can just sit in his corner and content himself as leader of the american army during the Civil War. The US isn't obligated to become a dictatorship under McArthur should the Civil War happen: it can keep a democratic government.

Basically, McArthur can either be a Well-Intentionned Extremist at best and an American Caesar at worst.

If said elected President is Reed or Long at least. If it's neither of those, he can just sit in his corner and content himself as leader of the american army during the Civil War. The US isn't obligated to become a dictatorship under McArthur should the Civil War happen: it can keep a democratic government.

Basically, McArthur can either be a Well-Intentionned Extremist at best and an American Caesar at worst.
Generally when he's doing his damn job he's only a jackbooted thug for hire. When he coups, he's a cryptofascist egomaniac who turns America into the cult of Mac Daddy. Fuck MacArthur.