Jurassic Park WI

Well, in The Lost World, the T-Rex goes on a major ramapge in San Diego looking for its infant; I agree....although the thought of being afraid of seeing vilocoraptors everytime you pass an alley would be interesting behavior to whitness after a crowd exits a theater......:D

Yeah. A city would be a great hunting enviroment for a pack of Raptors, lots of prey and lots of places to hide.

Yeah. A city would be a great hunting enviroment for a pack of Raptors, lots of prey and lots of places to hide.

That's what JP3 should have been about.

Say a pack of Raptors stowed away on that ship in JP2 as well and got off without anyone knowing. Then they establish a colony in the sewers, only comming out at night to eat the homeless and other assorted rifraff.

You know it's funny I've always thought the reason the mainstream knew about DNA was because of Jurrasic Park, so maybe that would change :p

(but this is a personal view)

Its ironic, but that little cartoon they had to watch, is probably the source of quite a few peoples education on genetics. I can see a guy in a trailer park, getting drunk, telling his buddies, "Y'all just need you summa that there DNA, Ima gonna make me a Veloco-coonhound, cuzzin they can open doors and such. Bad part is they don't leave much left to eat, I'm cypherin that out though" :D

Hapsburg

Banned
@ Mike and Timmy:
That's actually what the plot of JP4 is rumored to be. Something along the line of "the things get off the isles, get to the mainland, and breed".
Something similar happened in the Jurassic Park books, but was ommitted in the films.

I was just doing some *research* and found out that the original plot for the movie was that Dr. Hammond is a crime boss. When Ian Malcolm tries to fly to the mainland to testify against him in court, Dr. Hammond releases a pack of velociraptors onto the plane, and they only Samuel L Jackson can help him.

That said, velociraptors in the city would be so insanely cool. So, so, cool. I'd also like to see the Quetzcoatl bird get loose and starting killing people.

@ Mike and Timmy:
That's actually what the plot of JP4 is rumored to be. Something along the line of "the things get off the isles, get to the mainland, and breed".
Something similar happened in the Jurassic Park books, but was ommitted in the films.

That's right. At the end of Jurassic Park the crew on the supply boat found and killed a young Raptor and in The Lost World there is circumstantial evidence at the beginning of the book that the dinosuars have gotten off the island.