Joe "Smoking" Rogers , the best in baseball(MLB the show 17, RTTS)

First off, this is not the least realistic, i play most of the time on beginners. To make it somewhat realistic i use dynamic some times and at least one season is fully simulated. Oh, and i did not see that injuries was off until i played the 2025 season(currently in 2026). I really should have saved every season to see the full stats of the team. I did not think of starting something like this at first

First baseman Joe Roger first began his career in the New York Yankees organization. He was drafted in the 5th round. They first had him play in the minor league team of Thunder.

His score in the minors during the 2017 season were

112 games played
482 at bats
0,295 average
He had 142 hits with 12 home runs and 61 RBI
He turned out to be a thief in the making as he stole 3 bases during the first season, but he was also caught 15 time

In 2018 Yankees called him up and gave him a one season contract
His stats in 2018 showed that he had great potential.

Out of 137 games played he had 532 At bats and a staggering 0.408 average.
He had 217 hits with 35 homeruns and 101 RBI

In the begining he jumped av every chance and tried to steal 22 bases, failing half of the times.

Yankees did one of the biggest mistakes ever when they traded this newcomer to the Marlins during the season. No reason is given.

Joe won a few awards after the season

Batting title
Rookie of the year
Hank Aaron award
Silver slugger

2019 Joe became one of the great in baseball. He scored 84 homeruns, 11 more than Bary Bonds did in 2001. He played 153 games with 631 at bats. He had 310 hits and an average of 491. He also had 213 RBI. He avoided trying to steal as much as possible, but succeded 7 out of the 10 tries he had.

During the season he signed a two year deal with the Marlins.

He was part of the all star team as a starter and was selected for the home run derby

Around the USA the name Joe Rogers became a houshold name. He even was mentioned by president Trump in a few tweets

Single season hits record
Single season home runs record
Single season runs battered in record and off course league leader in home runs
He was also league leader in doubles, batting average, hits, runs, slugging percentage, on-base plus slugging

Yes, this year he became the MVP.
Won the batting title
Won the Hank Aaaron award
Golden glove 3B
Silver slugger 3B
Became home run champion

Unfortunally the rest of the team failed to capitalize and the Marlins failed to reach playoffs. Would Roger be a star that only produced home runs and no championships? Time would tell