It Girls, Boys Next Door, Scream Queens, & Dorothy: An Alternate Pop Culture Timeline

It's a shame this TL has ended. I am partly to blame and I again apologize, but I have enjoyed this very much and look forward to the revamp.

Honestly, I was considering doing a reboot last year. You're more than forgiven, don't worry. :)

There will be a lot of similarities, but am having Sam do a couple extra movies I chickened out on before so as to beef up his filmography. So it's going to be the same but different if that makes sense.

I also have a (pretty decent) idea for a music TL that will answer a lot of questions, it's just a matter of proper execution. I also want to leave out all of that Karen Carpenter stuff (grrr...) yet somehow still have Rick Nelson do films later on.

Anyone who helped contribute film plots: Those will remain. I was greatful for the help. :)

Honestly, I was considering doing a reboot last year. You're more than forgiven, don't worry. :)

There will be a lot of similarities, but am having Sam do a couple extra movies I chickened out on before so as to beef up his filmography. So it's going to be the same but different if that makes sense.

I also have a (pretty decent) idea for a music TL that will answer a lot of questions, it's just a matter of proper execution. I also want to leave out all of that Karen Carpenter stuff (grrr...) yet somehow still have Rick Nelson do films later on.

Anyone who helped contribute film plots: Those will remain. I was greatful for the help. :)

Great timeline all around. Absolutely enjoyed it.

Sam and Harris wanted me to tell all of you to stay tuned over the next few weeks. Hopefully sooner.

Was sick for most of August and September. Balanced work around self care and fell behind. That said, 1965-1967 of Sam Westwood's Hollywood is nearly complete. I'll post a link either in here or in the Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread when it is finally up. :)

Sam and Harris wanted me to tell all of you to stay tuned over the next few weeks. Hopefully sooner.

Was sick for most of August and September. Balanced work around self care and fell behind. That said, 1965-1967 of Sam Westwood's Hollywood is nearly complete. I'll post a link either in here or in the Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread when it is finally up. :)

Looking forward to the new updates! Nice to have you back!