ISOT AANW Screw Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long ago I have heard of the Anglo-American-Nazi War, where WW2 is largely worse than it was OTL. Along with the Axis nations being punished dearly for their actions.
- Germany is permanently divided with the threat of orbital bombardment (Stettin) if they attempt to unify

- Japan's population is halved after an invasion and the atom bomb is not used on them. Leading to a full scale invasion leaving millions dead

And after the war ended, the A4 enforce peace around the world and bar anyone from going into space.

However I look up ISOT scenarios of one of the A4 being sent to other timelines, and they either win or stalemate against an enemy they are trying to defeat. Not only that, I could barely find any scenarios where the A4 or one of the A4 ISOTed are in a scenario where they are not capable of winning. I read through a couple which had AANW USA being sent to futuristic earth and being told not to attack Germany (who is part of UN) and a suggestion they get sent to Warhammer 40k. What I am trying to say is, where are the scenarios where one or all of the A4 is put into a scenario where they will lose and get beat up and lose hard.

Also for this scenario, the ASB has A4 orbital strikes are disabled for 5 years.

I would like to see futuristic Kaissereich vs A4 USA, or all of A4 sent to Warhammer 40k, or any scenario where the A4 are the bad guys.

Thank you

- FALman22

Status
Not open for further replies.