Is the Kaiserreich mod realistic?

Not at all, nope, just fun, the typical reverse scenario, @rast a shift in priorities and other tl are more realistic even if rast pulled some curveballs

Tiburon

Banned
I have spent literally hundreds of hours playing Kaiserreich, and it’s definitely fun, but I don’t know how realistic it is. I have both the Darkest Hour and HOI 4 variants.

For example, I did a Union of Britain game where I selected the national focuses(by the way, I love how in depth those are for just about all the countries which have them) which let Moseley take over and tried to let France handle the ground war against Germany while I took the seas and air(Vindex is the best carrier ever lol)but the French didn’t do so well so I ended up having to land most of my army to prop them up.

I also had a Germany game where I was the benevolent overlord and bailed the Ukraine out every time they asked for it, let Estonia, Latvia and Belgium join my alliance even after they overthrew the German puppets they were a part of, saved Ireland and Qing China from Britain and Japan, etc......and then watched the French invasion of Belgium turn into a repeat of WWI when they tried attacking me.

Russia is always great to play as because you have a lot of work to do but it’s such huge satisfaction when you start retaking all this land. I also like the gold black and white Tzarist flag it looks really cool in my opinion.

“Minor” countries like Siam, Fengtian, Argentina and Delhi (Pakistan+Kashmir+North India) is also really fun to play as.

As Siam I basically turned it into a thriving constitutional monarchy with highways all over the place.

Fengtian is really interesting with the concept of balancing Japan against domestic Chinese interests because Japan can get you all sorts of neat equipment and infrastructure but then the people get mad.

Argentina is interesting because you are basically the Germany analogue where Carles has taken over after a coup and you have to take all these national focuses to reflect you securing control over the country—- then you have to rush to declare war on Patagonia because it’s controlled by syndicalists backed by Chile or you get couped. Paraguay jumps in against Argentina while Bolivia can help you as well.

India is cool because you have three countries with really defensible borders so you can declare war directly or you can incite an uprising in their territory. There are also events which can fire which distract the Princely Federation and Bharatiya(idk how you spell it—- its the country where you can have Gandhi take over and negotiate peace talks rather than just invading). I played as Delhi and took over the Princely Federation first while the Commune was losing huge numbers of guys in Nepal. Then they declared war on me so me and the Entente crushed them.

TL; DR——- I really like the game lol.