Information on Anton Monier

Good morning fellow AH.com contributors,

I have posted on several occasions that I have been working on a timeline. The project has been in the making for roughly a year now but I have hit a roadblock.

If you are not familiar, Anton (or Antonius) Monier was an entrepreneur who worked with/had an association with Henrik Hybertsson from roughly 1611 until around 1624 or 1625. Hybertsson would eventually be associated with the work done on the warship, Vasa. Monier had a contract with the Swedes from 1620 until roughly 1624/1625. Other than this information, I have found nothing else on Monier.

So I pose this question: Is there any other information on this individual? If it is in another language it should not pose a big issue if I can find someone to help translate it.

I appreciate the help. The source you linked confirms that Anton Monier was an ambassador to Russia during the time of Tsar Michael I.

I am still hoping to find something further or that someone else caught something I missed. I would prefer to have more information on the individual before progressing but if there is not much available then I might have to wing it.