I've read the entire thing now, all the commentary, all the updates.
Good stuff.
Thanks for all the support! I have much of the next update done, but because its like the last week and a half of the semester, I have to push back the update to June. While I can't promise anything, I'm for an update near the end of first week of June, or sometime during the second week of June.

Thanks for all the support! I have much of the next update done, but because its like the last week and a half of the semester, I have to push back the update to June. While I can't promise anything, I'm for an update near the end of first week of June, or sometime during the second week of June.
Best of luck. Take your time.
On part of us readers, I will just say patience is a virtue.

As a former Napoleon II writer myself, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with him.
When I first learned about the Bonapartes in high school and middle school my teacher always skipped over Napoleon II jumping from Napoleon I to Napoleon III. I was always puzzled by why Napoleon II was left out in the history books. This made me try and research more about him, and I felt kinda bad to be honest, as he died at the age of 21 of tuberculosis as a prisoner in House Arrest his whole life unable to make his mark on the world. He had the blood of Napoleon and the ancient Habsburg Holy Roman Emperors which is quite an impressive pedigree to have.

@BigDestiny
Did you have your own Napoleonic Timeline as well? Is it posted here on AH?

Good job so far, and good luck.
Thanks for the support! I can't wait for summer to start so I can finally start publishing more updates to this timeline and my Komnenian one.

This timeline looks like it has a promising future.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Though I feel like I might have to do some more research into the July Revolution itself since I'm kinda unsure of the fine details regarding the alternate July Revolution I'm envisioning.

Can't wait for the next update. Good luck with your semester!
Thanks man! Its kinda low-key stressful as my professors are desperately trying to cram in material at the last minute with barely a week left in the semester.

It is posted here. It's called Francis II, the Hapsburg Eaglet. I'm not sure how to post a link to it, but it shouldn't be too hard to search.
I'm familiar with that timeline. I read it a while back before deciding to write Imperator Francorum. I really enjoyed it, and it was one of the things that inspired me to write my Napoleon II Timeline.

For posting a link/hyperlinking, you type up the text, then highlight it, and click on the insert link tool. It's next to the font-size button and insert image button. You could also use Ctrl+ K as well. It took me a long time to figure out as well.

take your time and i hope you do well
Thanks man! I did well on the first few exams! Fingers crossed I do as well on my other finals.

Though in terms of my timeline, I think I might need to do more research in terms of the UK and its political system in the late Hanoverian Era. Do you guys have any sources you recommend?

Sorry about the long stretch of time without an update. I was busy dealing with some personal issues, but thankfully all that's been resolved now. The new update is coming very soon and should be out at the latest by next week as of now I'm basically almost done with the actual chapter itself, and I'm just mostly editing it. Thank you guys for your support and continued patience.

In the meantime enjoy this Revolutionary France Meme I found. Its from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Battle Tendency. I think its quite fitting for Napoelonic France under the First Empire, and also works well considering the future plans I have for the Eaglet's Second Empire.

Me and the boys headin' to Egypt (i'm sorry)

crusaders.jpg

Sorry about the long stretch of time without an update. I was busy dealing with some personal issues, but thankfully all that's been resolved now. The new update is coming very soon and should be out at the latest by next week as of now I'm basically almost done with the actual chapter itself, and I'm just mostly editing it. Thank you guys for your support and continued patience.
Hopefully the next update could be done soon so we can enjoy this TL!

Me and the boys headin' to Egypt (i'm sorry)

View attachment 566194
Crusade intensifies....
Lmao x'D I love this so much! Who would Dio be? Dio after all is technically part of the British aristocracy.

I just started watching JoJo's Bizarre adventure so these memes are even more hilarious when I understand the context behind it.

I'm gonna threadmark that post. Though should I created a separate meme/humor threadmark or include it with the main timeline?

Hopefully the next update could be done soon so we can enjoy this TL!
Its almost done so its coming soon. I just have some issues with formatting and grammar that I'm trying to fix.

Crusade intensifies....
Lmao x'D I love this so much! Who would Dio be? Dio after all is technically part of the British aristocracy.

I just started watching JoJo's Bizarre adventure so these memes are even more hilarious when I understand the context behind it.

I'm gonna threadmark that post. Though should I created a separate meme/humor threadmark or include it with the main timeline?

My favourite kind of memes bro. But don't sleep on the actual story tho. Araki experiments a lot, so some stuff's hit-or-miss, but he's at least brave enough to try some unique concepts that gives Jojo it's distinctive feel and makes it one of my favourite mangas.

As for the meme, I tried to make it parallel. Lannes is actually a close friend of Nappy's, so I made him Kakyoin who's Jotaro's classmate. Massena is like a decade older than the rest and most of the Marshals worked under him at some point, and everyone respects Joseph's wisdom in the crew. And other more spoilery parallels depending on where you're at in Stardust crusaders
The Marshals that didn't survive the Napoleonic wars didn't survive part 3 either

And Wellington wouldn't be Dio
He'd be Pucci