Images of the MCU Snapped World

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Ogrebear, May 10, 2019.

1. mlee117379 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A SWAT team maintains order in post-Decimation Newark.

2. Benjideaula Well-Known Member

I see that even Thanos is enough to get Putin to stop being in charge of russia :p

Whiteshore and Ogrebear like this.
  3. seraphim74 Incurable Polonocentric

Thanos did not destroy anything but intelligent beings. As a ultraradical-Malthusian he believed that there were too many of them compared to resources. His goal was to eliminate half of intelligent beings to make the other half's life better. AFAIK he did not destroy any infrastructure or natural resources. There was even a mention in the Avengers: Endgame that wildlife was recovering on much less populated Earth (I think it was about whales).

4. Nathan Bernacki Well-Known Member

Kevin Feige said he destroyed half of all plant life too. Also, Black Widow said Thanos destroyed half of all living creatures. Plants are living creatures. https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08/03/avengers-endgame-thanos-killed-half-of-plant-life/

Ogrebear likes this.
  5. mlee117379 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Senator Robert Kelly of Kansas. Kelly, a former Congressman and lawyer who once worked as a legal counsel for SHIELD, won the special election to replace the incumbent Senator who had perished in the Decimation. During the rise of the Mutants in the mid-2020s, Kelly would become (in)famous for his vocal support of policing and registering Mutants.

Bomster, Whiteshore, CJD and 7 others like this.
  6. CJD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The Babylon motto-ambulance. Originally conceived as a light weight self-driving vehicle designed to ferry injured people out of inaccessible areas. The Babylon was put into service in mass after the Snap to relieve the strain on emergency medical services caused by a shortage of ambulance drivers and helicopter medevac pilots.

(Taken from this concept: http://imaginactive.org/2017/09/babylon/)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  7. POTUS President of the United States

77525926-3A07-4613-8FAA-E568D89BCD3B.jpeg

Manhattans Grand Central Station faced severe damages during the Battle of New York in 2012. It’s repairing would take roughly a year alongside any damaged infrastructure in Midtown. Near it’s completion, the terminals clock would be erected with a memorial to honor the first responders of the Battle of New York.

80098835-E626-4E55-9DB3-FCABE44788F8.jpeg

A paparazzi photographs Steve Rogers aka Captain America in public in Washington D.C., a few months after the collapse of SHIELD.

05DB624B-2E2B-49BD-9B7B-FC5A57014E6B.jpeg

After her two daughters would fall victim to the Decimation. Former First Lady Michelle Obama would hold therapeutic sessions with orphaned teenagers in her hometown of Chicago, Illinois.​

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  8. Whiteshore Defender of Myrcella Baratheon

Were they both "dusted" or did one or both of them die in Decimation-related accidents?

9. terranova210486 Well-Known Member

They call it the Blip now

10. Danthefan28 Well-Known Member

I guess The Snap, The Snapture, or The Snappening was too... Snappy?

Bomster and terranova210486 like this.
  11. Nathan Bernacki Well-Known Member

Oh come on, you're making me cry. What happened to Barack?

Why? The victims of The Snap didn't 'blip' out. They faded into dust. I have seen Spider Man Far from Home, just in case you're wondering.

12. Blasta60 An Ice Dragon still supporting Team Daenerys

A High School calls it the Blip, I don’t think we should automatically assume everyone does.

terranova210486 and Ogrebear like this.
  13. Whiteshore Defender of Myrcella Baratheon

[​IMG]

Fighter planes tracking a private jet who's pilots were both "dusted" in the Decimation with the surviving passengers doomed to die once the plane runs out of fuel.

14. Nathan Bernacki Well-Known Member

I saw a Air Crash Investigation documentary about the IRL plane this is based on. The IRL story is a bit creepy.

15. Tales Weaver Just An Ordinary CItizen

[​IMG]
    A woman voting for first wakandan presidential election of 2018. After entire royal family has been dusted out due to decimation, Okoye declared a republic, which had clause which orders it to dissolve if surviving member Royal family were found.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  16. Whiteshore Defender of Myrcella Baratheon

[​IMG]
    A scene in Belgrade, Serbia, on the day after the Decimation as the Serbian Government sends in the military to help restore order after the post-Decimation wave of rioting which swept through Belgrade.

[​IMG]
    A Leopard 2 moving during Martial Law being imposed in Canada after the Decimation

[​IMG]
    Pro-Kim Jong-chul soldiers in the North Korean Civil War which followed the Decimation as a result of Kim Jong-un being "dusted" during the Decimation with Kim Pyong-il and Kim Jong-chul (or more accurately, the clique of generals and bureaucrats who use him as a puppet) being the main contenders in said civil war, having both survived the Decimation.

17. POTUS President of the United States

Both of them were “dusted.”

In the Midtown School of Science and Technology. I would assume the ‘blip’ is the reappearance of the vanished. Moreover, as an American teenager, I can assure you that my generation would meme the shit out of the end of the world. :p

Gone, reduced to atoms. jk

In all seriousness, I myself have a theory on what Barack Obama in the MCU would’ve been up to, it’s a bit dark. My theory was Obama getting assassinated in 2011, and his VP being Matthew Ellis - assuming the Presidency. I don’t want to get too near to current politics, but if you want to learn more about this little theory of mine, DM me.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Bomster, Ogrebear and Whiteshore like this.
  18. mlee117379 Well-Known Member

terranova210486 likes this.
  19. Etruscan-enthusiast35 master of the ancient art of schlock

Hobbiton, The Shire, Eriador, Middle-Earth
    thanos thing.png
    The Church of Thanos was an extremist cult movement formed not long after the snap. This group believed that Thanos was in fact a god, and that the wiping out of over half the life in the universe was his punishment for the mortals such as Tony Stark and the being claiming to be Thor either claiming godhood or attempting to supposedly make themselves like Gods. This cult would go on to see its largest numbers of followers in Johannesburg, Sakovia, and other cities and regions which had been badly damaged or decimated as a result of the Avengers actions.
    Their symbol is pictured above.

20. CJD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The USS Wainwright(DD-419), after being shrunken down to 1:192 of her original size by exposure to Pym Particles. According to public records the Wainwright was sunk following use in the Bikini Atoll nuclear tests in 1948, though this was actually a cover story so the ship could be used in later SSR/SHIELD experiments.