Images of The Death of Russia

Here is map I made of the world of "The Death of Russia" in 2022.

1698454295415.png

Last edited:
Apparently Margarita Simonyan, a Russia state television commentator, is calling upon Putin to nuke Siberia, in an effort to put the West in its place, regardless of health consequences:

Apparently Margarita Simonyan, a Russia state television commentator, is calling upon Putin to nuke Siberia, in an effort to put the West in its place, regardless of health consequences:

As someone who lives in Siberia, I would like her to shut her fucking mouth and not make stupid suggestions. But idk if this is considered 'current politics' or not so, nothing more to say about that.

As someone who lives in Siberia, I would like her to shut her fucking mouth and not make stupid suggestions. But idk if this is considered 'current politics' or not so, nothing more to say about that.
Putting it back in the context of the TL, what if she came to power, as the first female president, as the symbol of a "New Russia", but it is only now that her "true colors" come out...

Putting it back in the context of the TL, what if she came to power, as the first female president, as the symbol of a "New Russia", but it is only now that her "true colors" come out...
I would be living in a different country, but yeah I'm not going to support the nuking of any part of Siberia unless like a zombie outbreak from a single military base in the middle of nowhere is the situation of discussion :p

I would be living in a different country, but yeah I'm not going to support the nuking of any part of Siberia unless like a zombie outbreak from a single military base in the middle of nowhere is the situation of discussion :p
What if she is like Trump in OTL, mainly full of bluster and hot air, but the problem is that she tends to post social media posts/ videos that would embarrass any sane head of state...

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

Do not pull current political BS outside of Chat.

Why is Siberia, the military dictatorship, more democratic than Russia?

Adding onto this, aren't all of the three main Russian successor states dominant party governments? They should all be roughly equal to one another in the World Democracy Index.

Russia and FEK indeed would fit ratherly as flawed emocracies. Perhaps with same as Siberia.

Siberia could be the higher end of hybrid regime as it is implied to be a dominant-party state in contrast to the more multi-party FEK and Russia.
Good points. I changed the map as a result.

-FKos9_jJLOjNBAgLOegCVDGO89XUhCyzXBAy9p0f_bDJYrK0c8YrkWzm-sUrS1RzZJ3A3461Rjkll71dHMQWibrMuopFa3TAaI8v00EVD2DVO9hMVRxc2SKol7pEKHeDyQqZwm54lDbiNvIybMoslQ

A scene from the Japanese anime "Once Upon a Soul" in 2008, featuring Okami Albarn in a storyline before her infamous early demise during the "GrimTown Anniversary Crisis Arc".

Okami Albarn[1] is the overarching posthumous protagonist in the Japanese dark fantasy, action, tragedy manga/anime "Once Upon a Soul[2]" written and illustrated by Atsushi Ohkubo.

She was a bright student at the Grim Weapon Wielder Institution (GWWI)[3], serving as a Scythe-Wielder and the weapon partner to Dusha Yedok[4]. She exuded confidence, intelligence, and diligence, but her demeanor could turn moody, impatient, and insecure, especially when dealing with conflicts from her past and navigating the intricacies of her partnership with Dusha, as well as coping with the absence of her mother. Okami drew inspiration from her mother, Ogami Tenjin, who was also a scythe-wielder to be later emulated. She shared a love of books with her father, Spirit Albarn, a Grim Weapon[5], cultivated through shared reading during her early years. Unbeknownst to Okami, her mother died during a mission, and her relationship with her father became strained upon the revelation of his womanizing tendencies. In reality, her father attempted to shield her from the grief over her mother's unexpected demise, and the supposed divorce was based on lies.

Motivated by the impact, Okami soon joined the GWWI and enrolled as a Wielder[6] (Scythe-Wielder), vowing to create a Grim Weapon more powerful than her own father. To follow in her (late) mother’s footsteps and aspiring to become one of the most respected students at the Institute, Okami eventually partnered with Dusha. Dusha, who could transform into a scythe like her father, became Okami's partner during their initial meeting. Throughout numerous GWWI missions, where they hunted demons, Okami and Dusha successfully collected ninety-nine demon souls. The only exception was a Witch, a formidable opponent that proved challenging to face in any encounter. They focused their efforts on hunting this single Witch soul, with the goal of transforming Dusha into a powerful Grim Weapon. When they encountered Witch Himana, Okami and Dusha were injured during the battle against her. Consequently, unable to prevent Himana's escape, Spirit intervened to protect his daughter and prevent a repetition of his wife’s demise. In the aftermath, Okami and Dusha formed a friendship with various GWWI students, fostering a bond for teamwork. After intensive training to master Resonance Link[7], Okami and Dusha, alongside their friends, reached a turning point in a tremendous battle against Witch Rasputin during a GWWI operation against the Cult of Rasputin and they successfully slew him, collected the Witch's soul.

After Dusha ascended to a Grim Weapon simultaneously during the anniversary of the foundation of GWWI and GrimTown[8] (in the Nevada Desert), it marked a turning point that led to a huge tragedy. A terror bombing attack occurred at the main headquarters of GWWI in GrimTown right during the celebration, causing panic among the citizens and resulting in casualties from the attack. Okami was among the victims during the bombing raid when the infamous Witch Baba Yaga[9] and the followers of Rasputin executed their plan to resurrect Chernobog[10]. With Okami's tragic demise before Chernobog's awakening by Baba Yaga at GWWI's underground facility, Spirit, consumed by grief over the loss of his daughter (in a cycle of loss of his wife), and Dusha devastated by the loss of his original wielder, led to his partnership with Anya Hepburn (Anastasia "Nasya" Yngling), who becomes the main protagonist throughout the series after Okami’s death. Led both Spirit and Dusha beginning a quest for vengeance against Baba Yaga and Rasputin's followers for their role in Ookami's death

The death of Okami Albarn is not only one of the darkest and saddest moments in the series but is also considered among the most heartbreaking deaths by the anime community. Her final words, "Mama, I’m sorry. I hope you are proud of me when I created Dusha to become a Grim Weapon," which stands out as one of the most impactful last words in anime. Atsushi Ohkubo described the "GrimTown Anniversary Crisis Arc[11]" as analogous to the 1993 Russian constitutional crisis, and Okami’s death was inspired by Boris Yeltsin’s demise. However, a key difference in the metaphor is that Yeltsin was quite incompetent to rule Russia, leading to the backfire of his demise and the onset of the Second Russian Civil War. In contrast, Okami was a prodigious student scythe-wielder in the GWWI. Her killing of Witch Rasputin led to the fall of the Cult of Rasputin, resulting the remaining followers joining Baba Yaga and swore revenge against Okami, Dusha, and the GWWI, ignited a bombing raid that backfired that costing Okami's life and setting the stage for Dusha's vengeance and an anti-heroic narrative.

[1] - TDoR's version of Maka Albarn, but she get Pyrrha Nikos/Ned Stark death treatment
[2] - TDoR's version of Soul Eater
[3] - TDoR's version of Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA)
[4] - TDoR's version of Soul "Eater" Evans
[5] - TDoR's version of Death Scythe
[6] - TDoR's version of Meister
[7] - TDoR's version of Soul Resonance
[8] - TDoR's version of Death City
[9] - TDoR's version of Medusa Gorgon
[10] - TDoR's version of Asura
[11] - TDoR's version of A Fight to the Death at the Big Bash Arc from Soul Eater in OTL.

Last edited:
ag_headshot_aug_2021_hi-res.jpg

President Al Gore doesn't get the policy recognition that he truly deserves in regards to Russia. Considering the political landslide that he won in 2000, and the work. People forget the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize he won for his passage of the Russian Reconstruction/ Reorganization Act . Just remember his speech, "Sometimes, without warning, the future knocks on our door with a precious and painful vision of what might be. One hundred and nineteen years ago, a wealthy inventor read his own obituary, mistakenly published years before his death. Wrongly believing the inventor had just died, a newspaper printed a harsh judgment of his life's work, unfairly labeling him "The Merchant of Death" because of his invention - dynamite. Shaken by this condemnation, the inventor made a fateful choice to serve the cause of peace.

Unexpectedly, that quest has brought me here. Even though I fear my words cannot match this moment, I pray what I am feeling in my heart will be communicated clearly enough that those who hear me will say, "We must act."

We, the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency - a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential even as we gather here. But there is hopeful news as well: we have the ability to solve this crisis and avoid the worst - though not all - of its consequences, if we act boldly, decisively and quickly.

However, despite a growing number of honorable exceptions, too many of the world's leaders are still best described in the words Winston Churchill applied to those who ignored Adolf Hitler's threat: "They go on in strange paradox, decided only to be undecided, resolved to be irresolute, adamant for drift, solid for fluidity, all powerful to be impotent."