Images Of Kara's First Day: Pictures Of Red Dawn's WW3 And The Aftermath

U.S.S. Iowa (BB-61) on the Gun Line, bombarding targets in the Brownsville Pocket, 2 Oct 1989. Note the Helo on ASW patrol close by...
Iowa in action 2.jpg

Last edited:
DDH-144-JDS-Kurama-photo-015.jpg

JDS Kurama (DDH-144), a Shirane-class helicopter destroyer based on Maizuru naval base, patrolling the Sea of Japan for Soviet and North Korean submarines.

1920px-Chinese_guided_missile_destroyer_KAIFENG_%28DDG-109%29.JPEG

PLA-N Type 051 destroyer (NATO: Luda-class destroyer) Kaifeng (109) entering Subic Naval Base, Zambales, Philippines. The Kaifeng escaped the destruction of China and sought refuge in nearby allied countries. The ship then fell under the command of the U.S. 7th Fleet.

CD2-Angola-ConflictPopper-011.jpg

MPLA soldiers continued to fight the FNLA and UNITA in the Angolan Civil War, which would become a backdrop front in World War III.
so i wonder if the Philippine Army had a role on this one after the 1989 coup but they are been like late in a party like been formed PEFTOA (Philippine Expeditionary Forces to America)

IMG_5883.jpeg

A USAF F-15A launches an ASM-135 anti-satellite missile against Kosmos 1214, a Soviet Zenit 4 reconnaissance satellite, April 30, 1989. As degradation of the Soviet satellite network was deemed essential to success of GULF HAMMER, the USAF began a dedicated ASAT campaign (Operation POLYPHEMUS) in the early months of 1989.
IMG_5884.jpeg

USS New Orleans (LPH-11) after being struck by multiple KSR-5 anti-ship missiles, May 17, 1989. New Orleans had luckily already disembarked most of her Marines for GULF HAMMER at the time of the missile attack, but still suffered nearly 500 casualties and was knocked out for the rest of the war.
IMG_5885.jpeg

A young boy waves to tankers from the US 1st Cavalry Division near Dillon, TX, June 17th 1989.

I was wondering if we can do long articles on the state of America and the world as of 2023, years after the war and the Armistice and final victory. How post-war politics, military, and pop culture have changed since pre-war and also on rebuilt cities such as DC, Omaha, KC, and Denver?

A defector Soviet MiG-23 pilot makes his way to an A-10 patrol along the California border on October 21, 1989. The 'Warthog' pilots did not expect to have such a grip in these final days of war .
4477th_Test_and_Evaluation_Squadron_MiG-23MS_with_2_Nellis_A-10s.jpg

One M-60A4, 3 april 1989, North of Texas.
super_m60_l2.jpg

Last edited:
Major General (MGEN) Donald D. Brown, commander 22nd Air Force, and Brigadier General (BGEN) Chung Young Joo, chief of staff, C-3 operations for the Korean army, examine the cockpit of a C-130 Hercules participant in the airlift transferring the South Korean Expeditionary Force to the West Coast of the United States in 1986.
DF-ST-87-09645_Major_General_Donald_D._Brown%2C_commander_22nd_Air_Force%2C_and_Brigadier_General_Chung_Young_Joo%2C_chief_of_staff%2C_C-3_operations_for_the_Korean_army.jpeg

Although France declared itself neutral during World War III, it had ongoing military operations to counter Libya in Chad.
Colonel Khadafy being concentrated on sending material to his allies in America, Paris is coordinating Egypt and Sudan to drive the Libyans out of Chad. This theater of operations is considered very secondary by Moscow, which out of diplomacy towards the Europeans turns a blind eye to the setbacks of its ally in the Sahel. An air raid is launched by the Jaguars on the air base of Ouadi Doum.
After the neutralization of the track, a Chadian column from Toyota passing through Sudanese Darfur and armed with French Milan missiles, and Tow missiles given by Egypt, took the Libyan defenses from the rear and won a victory forcing Gaddafy's forces to entrench themselves. in northern Chad.
Many materials of Soviet origin are captured, and several will arrive by detours from American experts.

Piste-2-b-scaled.jpg

ob_30fa7e1a9efc9dcf8916b20699b4a277_ouadidoum-raid.jpg
ouadi5.jpg

ouadi17.jpg

Last edited:
A defector Soviet MiG-23 pilot makes his way to an A-10 patrol along the California border on October 21, 1989. The 'Warthog' pilots did not expect to have such a grip in these final days of war .
4477th_Test_and_Evaluation_Squadron_MiG-23MS_with_2_Nellis_A-10s.jpg

One M-60A4, 3 april 1989, North of Texas.
super_m60_l2.jpg
wow! I love that M-60A4! I think I'm going to have to add that to my Marines while the Army get's all the M-1s.

-HC