Images from The Anglo/American-Nazi War

I too can't see Soviet Union lasting long time. It would face its end during2020's or at least by 2030 latest. And frankly, it probably would be best for Soviet people unless something worse emerge.

And there is yet one thing: Cabal China is going to do something. Or it has to launch its bioweapons in 2020's or at least by 2030 ready or not. Its population is very close that point that government just can't feed them.
Ah so the rump USSR can still reach the 100th anniversary in 2022? But without the military parades. Heck, I think with the civil war ongoing, the people of the USSR would even forget that their country managed to make it 100. I could see it being absorbed by the Tsarist Republic afterwards.

Looking at this map for AANW made by Quantum Branching from DeviantArt, the A4 and the UN might need to put some military presence there because Cabal China might have their eyes on it for their "expansion".

Thankfully Mongolia has allowed the A4 to station large military forces to keep Cabal China in check.

I too can't see Soviet Union lasting long time. It would face its end during2020's or at least by 2030 latest. And frankly, it probably would be best for Soviet people unless something worse emerge.

And there is yet one thing: Cabal China is going to do something. Or it has to launch its bioweapons in 2020's or at least by 2030 ready or not. Its population is very close that point that government just can't feed them.
What's left of the USSR is pretty much the Central Asian Republics and central Siberia, other than the oil and gas (which the west needs far less of than in the OTL) its got literally nothing they want and is a basket case. With a whole world to rebuild and to sit on I suspect the USSR was pretty far down the list (especially with the former slave states in Ukraine and what was European Russia to rebuild further West) and as long as it sat there and didn't cause any trouble the A4 just ignored it. By the time they did get around to noticing how bad it still was it was being propped up by China and for the moment the A4 probably doesn't want to start WWIII (which will change the second China tests a bioweapon and they can prove it).

Ah so the rump USSR can still reach the 100th anniversary in 2022? But without the military parades. Heck, I think with the civil war ongoing, the people of the USSR would even forget that their country managed to make it 100. I could see it being absorbed by the Tsarist Republic afterwards.

Looking at this map for AANW made by Quantum Branching from DeviantArt, the A4 and the UN might need to put some military presence there because Cabal China might have their eyes on it for their "expansion".

Thankfully Mongolia has allowed the A4 to station large military forces to keep Cabal China in check.

It might be able to climb to early 2020's but that is not certain. China anyway tries keep whole country on-going at least somehow. But Soviet Union will fall eventually probably very soon.

My prediction on this TL by 2030: Cabal realises that China is collapsing due population of two billions. It with some way releases its bioweapon despite program being mostly unfinished. It is still pretty lethal for Chinese and everybody else around but not nearby as lethal as Cabal would had hoped. Still lot of people will die on this disease (my prediction is something like 100 - 200 millions). A4 realises what is happening and launch its revenge on China and at end the country is ruined, most of its population is killed and the country is divided to multiple war lord states. East Turkestan becomes independent. Mongolia might take Outer Mongolia and Tibet takes parts of Qinhai.

Soviet Union collapses completely and not existing anymore I have some scenarios what for that would happen:

1. Russia annexes whole ex-Soviet Union.
2. Sakha and Buryatia becomes independent (has too oblast of Chita). Russia annexes rest.
3. Some general/marshal takes power and declares Soviet Union being abolished and establishes Siberian federation. Russia doesn't annex that.
4. Same as above but Sakha and Buryatia (still including oblast of Chita) become independent.

A4 realises what is happening and launch its revenge on China and at end the country is ruined, most of its population is killed and the country is divided to multiple war lord states. East Turkestan becomes independent. Mongolia might take Outer Mongolia and Tibet takes parts of Qinhai.
On that note, the A4 might also create a Zhuang state (there are enough Zhuang in Guangxi for the PRC to make it an "autonomous region") and try to split off the non-Mandarin South of China by promoting Cantonese/Min/Wu/et al nationalism.

83c00b3630a4dd51-600x338.jpg

Refugees from the Soviet Civil War cross into Western Alaska, United States.

Image-1-SSBN-SSGN-Ohio-Class-Submarine.jpg

USS Douglas MacArthur (SSBN-743) entering Bangor, Washington, for her retirement, c. 2008. The Dugout Doug was the last of the Nimitz-class SSBN in active service that was retired in favor of orbital bombardment weapons deployed in space.

Yes, the Siberian border will definitely hold this image in the American popular consciousness of TTL to a far greater degree than Latin America in OTL!
I figured using this picture from The Day After Tomorrow as it depicted snow on the U.S.-Mexico border due to the global climate change catastrophe. Also, I think ATL Mexico and Latin America is at least slightly better off than their OTL counterpart.

Oh yes, Western Alaska would definitely be the front for many illegal immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers coming from the rump USSR and Cabal China.

I figured using this picture from The Day After Tomorrow as it depicted snow on the U.S.-Mexico border due to the global climate change catastrophe. Also, I think ATL Mexico and Latin America is at least slightly better off than their OTL counterpart.

Oh yes, Western Alaska would definitely be the front for many illegal immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers coming from the rump USSR and Cabal China.

Yes, I recognized the scene from that movie. It goes so well with a scenario that takes place in Eastern Siberia.

West Alaska is indeed gaining lot of refugees. In other hand immigration from Latin America would be much smaller since they wouldn't suffer that much of these all shits what did happen in OTL. Cuba not falling to communism, Central American states would avoid their civil wars and societies could evolve more prosperous and stable. South American nations wouldn't have their military dictatorships.

But not sure would Colombia be able to avoid its own civil war since roots go at least to 1940's.

West Alaska is indeed gaining lot of refugees. In other hand immigration from Latin America would be much smaller since they wouldn't suffer that much of these all shits what did happen in OTL. Cuba not falling to communism, Central American states would avoid their civil wars and societies could evolve more prosperous and stable. South American nations wouldn't have their military dictatorships.

But not sure would Colombia be able to avoid its own civil war since roots go at least to 1940's.
Correct. Without communism, there won't be Operation Condor to begin with. The ATL version of Henry Kissinger may have died in the second phase of the Second Global War or maybe took a different path from OTL.

Perhaps the civil war in Colombia would be butterflied away since the POD of ANNW is in early 1941.

I don't recall if CalBear ever said, but I think it unlikely Canada got Greenland given that the Danish ambassador in 1940 asked the Americans to occupy it so the Brits or Canadians wouldn't in OTL.

There is what CalBear wrote:

There is what CalBear wrote:

Ok. I fixed the map to show Greenland as an associated territory of Canada.

red-army-lend-lease-m3-stuart-light-tank-captured-by-german-v0-qa6zaig7khma1.png

A captured American M3 Stuart tank hastily placed into Reich service during the Battle of Hamburg, 1958. This Stuart was originally provided to the USSR as part of Lend Lease before it fell in German hands as a war trophy. Hence, the original Red Army markings remained. As the situation of Germany became bleak in 1958, the Germans were pulling everything they have in a hopeless attempt to stop the Allied Nations. This included small arms dating back to World War I to captured Lend Lease equipment.