If Fads Lived Up To The Hype!!!

How About will the USFL Continue play after the 1985 Season, I Hope the Oakland Invaders will win the 1986 USFL Championship after losing last year's USFL Title to the Baltimore Stars!

It's been a while but I decide to throw in this world's history of The Black Eyed Peas, Fergie and her old group Wild Orchid in the mix...

1996 - Wild Orchid's first two singles - At Night I Pray and Talk To Me - topped the billboard charts.

1998 - Behind The Front, an album by The Black Eyed Peas is released to huge success.

2000 - Fire, the third album by Wild Orchid is released. At that time, Stacy Ferguson went to rehab due to her drug addiction which caused the group to go to extended hiatus.

2000 - Bridging The Gap, an album by The Black Eyed Peas is released to success with Weekends and Request + Line (featuring Cher) as their notable singles.

2001 - The Black Eyed Peas hosted an concert in Minneapolis. At that time, they met with Stefanie Ridel of Wild Orchid who shortly later became their fourth member of the group.

2002 - Stacy Ferguson released her solo album debut The Dutchess with little success with her single My Humps at her only hit at that time.

2003 - Elephunk, a final album by The B.E.P. (formerly The Black Eyed Peas) is released with negative criticism which leads the group to be disbanded.

2006 - Songs About Monkey Bizness, an album by will.i.am and Stefanie Ridel is released to minor success with their single Let's Get Retarded causing controversy due to the song title.

2009 - The Energy Never Dies, an second album by Stacey Ferguson (as produced by will.i.am and Stefanie Ridel) is released with surprise success with singles I Gotta Feeling, Boom Boom Pow and Time Of Your Life (featuring Mick Jagger) topping the charts.

2013 - Wild Orchid reunited after years of hiatus and released #WildOrchid with Scream And Shout (featuring Tears For Fears) as their billboard hit.

So in a way, Fergie and Wild Orchid are well-liked in this world while will.i.am didn't embarrass himself here. Also, me giving Tears For Fears their first hit since the 1980s... worth it. :)

I love those PODs.... In the meantime:

2013: Evangelist Joel Osteen announces his resignation in Houston, Texas, proclaiming a "lack of faith" and belief in atheism,....

Okay, few new additions to 2013 section...

* A.J. Clemente caused controversy on his first day as anchor for KVRR-TV when he said "F**king S**t" on air. Despite that, he never got fired after the incident and gotten his own show, The Clemente Effect that led to the cancellation of Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.

* Glee got cancelled after the airing of its episode that involves school shooting.

* Another Diary of Anne Frank, an album by Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber has been released in stores with negative reviews due to their "modernized" take on WWII historical piece.

* Huey Lewis got arrested for the "false murder" of Weird Al Yankovic which was seen online. He later got released and both he and Al planned to do an collaboration album entitled American Psycho, due later this year.

* Zombieland: The Series got rave reviews with Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Jesse Eisenberg reprising their characters.

Last edited:

CannedTech

Banned
I think that I may have a go at making a map out of this (if that's all right), one question though, by 2000, are the communist governments in China and the USSR still extant?

I think that I may have a go at making a map out of this (if that's all right), one question though, by 2000, are the communist governments in China and the USSR still extant?

No, they collapsed c. 1973, but they were certainly replaced by totalitarian and authoritarian regimes.