Ideal world map

All is ruled by juries with an overseeing grand jury. Jurors are selected by lottery and must reside in a designated dormitory facility.

The juries decide everything. Nothing is written down. If you can't agree to disagree, it is ruled on, and if you are a pain in the neck about it you are exiled to Nebraska.

Incidentally, there are a shitload of people in Nebraska.

Gigantic dandelions that can grow anywhere are tasty and fully nutritious, and you can eat as many or as few as you like. They can be frozen and ground up with water and served as ice cream.

Almost everything is made out of bamboo, which is ludicrously easy to grow.

You can train a hardy breed of lily to grow clothing for you from its leaves.

A very fecund breed of parrot specializes in educating the young. Don't worry, it can defend itself. It just really likes hanging out with kids and engaging in Socratic dialogue.

Public safety is supported by a very fecund breed of gorilla born with fluency in fifteen languages and an almost compulsive fondness for tranquility and proper etiquette.

Oh, and Hong Kong is independent.

Edit which is where I will reside. To hell with juries.

I like Greece a lot too, I just think a Turkish state wouldn't function without Istanbul, while a Greek state can still be powerful without Constantinople.

Managed to finish China, Persia, and Southeast Asia:
TxXq0rV.png

Honestly I would adore to see this completed, it's truly brilliant

frCcsFI.png

Oh god

I've begun construction of mine - it's gonna be a nightmare. I'm trying my hardest to keep up a key.

The Iberian Peninsula is the only complete region - world wide extremely multicultural highly advanced decentralised HRE anyone?

So uh I forgot I had done this but recently rediscovered the workspace I was using it on so heres an update

ijTWTP8.png

I seem to recall giving up due to Eurasia giving me a headache and me being unable to find something that appeased me. Perhaps an extensive free nomadic territory or something. I'm not sure. And yes, those dots are the imperial cities. The administrative divisions only highlight imperial circles.

Basically, the dominant colour represents the central or 'most powerful' imperial circle within a region. It is not necessarily unified at all. Lighter colours represent further circles and administrative divisions are other circles. If I were to attempt to draw all the different city states it'd just be a map of one by one pixels.

I like the aesthetic of it still, but I'm not sure if I could ever feasibly construct a World Wide HRE that truly reflect my idea of an ideal world.

EDIT: Also, Constantinople and a beautiful Baltic Prussia :p

Redcoat

Banned
Almost forgot about this thread...my internet connection is shot rn so once I get that working I'll post it.

Redcoat

Banned
unified_world_map.png

Done. As an American of course I've wanked the states. I've screwed many of Americas potential rivals by balkanizing them like a loyal patriot would want. Just me? There's so much I've changed that I can't cover everything rn. AMA about any thoughts you have. WARNING: May crash browser or slow internet.

unified_world_map.png

Done. As an American of course I've wanked the states. I've screwed many of Americas potential rivals by balkanizing them like a loyal patriot would want. Just me? There's so much I've changed that I can't cover everything rn. AMA about any thoughts you have. WARNING: May crash browser or slow internet.

Ugh. If you're going to give America that much of Canada, why not just go the whole hog and have them annex Alsace-Lorraine as well?