Ich Bin Ein Frankfurter - The Revolution of 1848 Unites Germany (actual timeline)

I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. I just have writer's block. I'm not sure where to go next with the Hokkaido assault - whether it would just end with the capture of Sapporo, or if the fighting would continue. I'm also thinking about the battles which would likely be ongoing in Korea and Manchuria between Qing China, Russia and Japan - Russia, looking for influence in Japan-dominated Korea, might try to invade the Japanese puppet during or after (probably after) things in Hokkaido wrap up.

What do you guys think?

I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. I just have writer's block. I'm not sure where to go next with the Hokkaido assault - whether it would just end with the capture of Sapporo, or if the fighting would continue. I'm also thinking about the battles which would likely be ongoing in Korea and Manchuria between Qing China, Russia and Japan - Russia, looking for influence in Japan-dominated Korea, might try to invade the Japanese puppet during or after (probably after) things in Hokkaido wrap up.

What do you guys think?
I know how it feels having nothing to write -.-.It sucks dosent it...

I'm no expert on Japanese warfare and such but I do know that they have a fierce never-say-die attitiude and will defend to the death. Perhaps someone who knows more could help you.

Jim