I SAWED THESE COUNTRIES IN HALF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, without the combined power of the other 49 states to keep Florida in check, the whole state is going to collapse into a lawless wasteland full of gator-riding gangs of retirees, Disneyworld costumed characters, and swamp men.

Carpet bomb the entire area with nukes. And then do it again, and again and again until the entire state has been reduced to bedrock.

It's the only way to be sure.

i've seen some rather different ethnolinguistic maps of Afghanistan floating around the web.

Those areas mostly match up except for Uzbek and Turkmen areas. The issue is that many people in Afghanistan only speak Farsi well, being the prestige language of Afghanistan, particularly a growing amount of Pashtuns.

Carpet bomb the entire area with nukes. And then do it again, and again and again until the entire state has been reduced to bedrock.

It's the only way to be sure.
You fool, that'll just make them stronger. The floridamen will just survive and thrive, like cockroaches, except fueled by meth and nuclear radiation.

You fool, that'll just make them stronger. The floridamen will just survive and thrive, like cockroaches, except fueled by meth and nuclear radiation.

Fine. We'll carve the entire state from the earth's surface with GIANT LASER BEAMS!!! and throw it into space.

Preferably into a black hole.

Antigua and Barbuda

qazse

Gone Fishin'
While everyone's debating the US, I'll put up Antigua and Barbuda. This country is divided into... well... Antigua and Barbuda. OK, so you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out...
antigua and barbuda.png

Last edited:
Oh god, without the combined power of the other 49 states to keep Florida in check, the whole state is going to collapse into a lawless wasteland full of gator-riding gangs of retirees, Disneyworld costumed characters, and swamp men.

You know, I've seen wanks of various states (Michigan, New York, Virginia, Texas of course, etc.) but I don't think I've ever seen a Floridawank.

Australia

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Introducing my new system for explanations here.

New Nations: Westralia (Capital: Perth) and Eastralia (Capital: Canberra)
Division explanation: Based on the goals of the Western Australian secessionist movement
australia.png

Division explanation: Based on the goals of the Western Australian secessionist movement
View attachment 574863
I think that Eastralia would probably just stay named 'Australia'?
However, It is an aesthetically pleasing, even beautiful, maw.
xx

To be honest, I was hoping for an Outback / not-Outback split.

Austria

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Just remembered Austria, almost forgot.

New Nations: The Republic of Austria (Capital: Salzburg) and the Democratic Republic of Austria (Capital: Vienna)
Division explanation: Based on the boundaries between the occupation zones in Austria following the Second World War
austria.png

Azerbaijan

qazse

Gone Fishin'
New nations: Lesser Azerbaijan (Capital: Baku) and Artsakh (Capital: Stepanakert)
Division explanation: Based on the already-existing Armenian breakaway state
azerbaijan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.