I need a symbol and/or flag...

Is this one alright?

Krall Thingy v3.png

Krall

Banned
Is this one alright?

No! :mad:

It's perfect! :D

My idea for the flag is that this, blank flag will be the official national flag of Kagero, then the flags of provinces, towns etc. would be the same but with some symbols or patterns in the the blank area. You could also use it as a flag denoting a military officer's rank by putting stripes/symbols in the blank area. It's like putting the national flag in the canton of every other flag.

Krall

Banned
I might be more interesting Vertical, like a standard.

Perhaps vertically it could be a flag of war, with the blank area containing the flag/insignia of a regiment or commander, whereas horizontally it could be a flag of... well, not of peace, but not of war either.

Perhaps vertically it could be a flag of war, with the blank area containing the flag/insignia of a regiment or commander, whereas horizontally it could be a flag of... well, not of peace, but not of war either.

I Think the flag as it is can be rotated quite easily and still be 'perfect', Different rotations denoting the different purposes;

Your welcome for the flag... and i take cheques lol :p

Nah take it, enjoy it and give me some nice credit in any stories :)

Krall

Banned
I Think the flag as it is can be rotated quite easily and still be 'perfect', Different rotations denoting the different purposes;

Your welcome for the flag... and i take cheques lol :p

Nah take it, enjoy it and give me some nice credit in any stories :)

Well then I guess I wrote out this cheque for 200,000,000 dollars for nothing, then.

I'll be sure to credit you in anything the symbol/flag features in.

Well then I guess I wrote out this cheque for 200,000,000 dollars for nothing, then.

I'll be sure to credit you in anything the symbol/flag features in.

Yeah well i only take stirling anyway, its the real mans Currency

££££££££££'s forever!

And thanks for the credit, pm me if you need something else