How to Build the Fictional Continents Using Our Real Continents

Presented here is a map of Earth with the fictional continents resurfaced, by the Redditor "Stagman1111":

enter image description here

Source

From left to right, the presented additional continents are Mu, Atlantis and Lemuria. It's a popular alternate history trope to imagine them being separate continents made independently of each other.

But I'd like to do it differently. In a point of departure anywhere between 157 and 145 million years ago, some of our continents (for clarity, continents like North America and Europe, etc.) had split themselves apart to create Mu, Atlantis and Lemuria. But which pieces from which continents would make the best candidates to create those three continents?

North America is probably your best bet for Atlantis.

For Lemuria, either East Africa, Antarctica, Australia or India.

Mu is hardest IMO - there aren't really any good options beyond moving Australia further northeast.

For North America, the Turtledove approach is probably best, simply take the eastern seaboard and push it over there. You could go as far as the Mississippi, or somewhat more plausibly up to the Appalachians as was in the Atlantis Chronicles. Alternatively you could move bits and pieces depending on the size you desire -just Newfoundalnd and Nova Scotia, the Caribbean isles, etc.

As analytical engine says, Lemuria is best done with the East African contient (which indeed likely will be a seperate continent from the rest of Africa), India (as though it never left the Indian Ocean and collided with Asia), Antarctica that followed the other Gondwanan fragments and moved north, or a more westerly Australia.

Mu you couldm ove out Australia or New Zealand, though I think you could just calve off various pieces of the Americas and do it pretty well. Andean and Trans-Andean South America, and the various portions of North America across the Rockies. With the latter you could kill two birds with one stone, having Mu and the Island of California.

I'd say for Mu your best bet would be to prevent Zealandia from sinking and then have it migrate northward. It would be smaller than the one on the map but it's probably an easier change than having California float away.

Presented here is a map of Earth with the fictional continents resurfaced, by the Redditor "Stagman1111":

enter image description here

Source

From left to right, the presented additional continents are Mu, Atlantis and Lemuria. It's a popular alternate history trope to imagine them being separate continents made independently of each other.

But I'd like to do it differently. In a point of departure anywhere between 157 and 145 million years ago, some of our continents (for clarity, continents like North America and Europe, etc.) had split themselves apart to create Mu, Atlantis and Lemuria. But which pieces from which continents would make the best candidates to create those three continents?
No Zealandia? :(
*Sad Kiwi Noises*

I'd say for Mu your best bet would be to prevent Zealandia from sinking and then have it migrate northward. It would be smaller than the one on the map but it's probably an easier change than having California float away.
For the purposes of this thread, "not sinking" seems out of bounds.