How to avoid this type of Mass Death Scenario?

Discussion in 'Help and Rules' started by Caravels of Portugal, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Caravels of Portugal Well-Known Member

It goes like this:

Everyone between the ages of 7-21 are transported into another planet by a group of ASBs. The main intention of the transportation is to create the perfect Social Darwinist society.

The planet the transported children end up is a planet where giant monsters, otherworldy creatures and lifeforms evolved in bizarre, frightening and brutal ways. The planet is surrounded by dangerous climate and hazardous biomes.

The planet is filled with remnants of modern and ancient ruins, as well with wrecks of ships, vehicles and other items. The planet has strange portals called Tears, which carries in objects, valuables and other stuff into the world.

How should I prevent this ASB scenario from being a Mass Death Scenario?

2. SargentHawk Nixon Now, More Than Ever

make it no so dangerous

nbcman and Talwar like this.
  3. Lalli Well-Known Member

And make so that people have some survival skills and enough of tools, food and medicines and there is not too much of people.

4. CalBear Your Ursus arctos californicus Moderator Moderator Donor

Can't be done. Not only is the setting designed to kill but the very idea of Social Darwinism is predicated on "Survival of the Fittest" in the most bigoted or exclusionary manner possible.

5. Mad Bad Rabbit Well-Known Member

The ASBs use their transporter technology to just respawn anyone who gets killed, back to Earth. The planet is a giant Survivor episode.

EDIT: Wait, did you say 7 to 21 year olds? WTF is wrong with you? That's beyond fucked up even if they don't permanently die. They will be horribly traumatized by being snatched from their parents and dumped on a hellworld full of literal monsters that kill them.

Abducting 21 year olds (what I first thought you were asking) is bad enough. This is just sick.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Middlesex_Toffeeman, Zagan and nbcman like this.
  6. Caravels of Portugal Well-Known Member

Sorry for that. I'm just wondering how to avoid a mass death scenario, not to troll or do kinds of sick scenarios.

I'll be taking a break.

EDIT: This scenario was originally thought up as a ASB horror story inspired by Lord of the Flies, The Drifting Classroom, The Mist and Annihilation. Due to certain businesses, I have left out the certain parts such as capricious, sinister ASBs who want to experiment on humans.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019