How does the US progress following this CP victory scenario?

Scenario:

Germany sees greater success at the first Battle of the Marne in 1914, hurting the supply of the Entente enough to allow German success and then subsequent peace in mid-late 1916 with France/Britain. This leads to a reduced colonial France that turns reactionary/revanchist during the interwar and a mostly unaffected UK. The USSR succeeds in its revolution, but is unable to assert itself in Eastern Europe immediately, though it is poised to do so in the 30s, when Germany is losing control of its hegemony.

Question:
During all this madness, the US never got involved in the war, how would it behave during the interwar (assume Great Depression or some other economic crisis occurs)? What's the most fascinating plausible scenario you can think of?

Disclaimer: This is my first post, so please excuse me if I made a slip up somewhere!

The end of war time orders in 1916 produces a contraction in the markets, exacerbating the strikes that were occurring that year which, combined with the success of the Soviet Revolution and the ongoing civil war in Mexico produce a Red Scare. This ultimately leads to a Second-Mexican American War.

There will be an agricultural recession combined with the industrial recession. Only the strength of the US gerrymander will determine to what extent labourism / progressivism takes seats.

There will be an agricultural recession combined with the industrial recession. Only the strength of the US gerrymander will determine to what extent labourism / progressivism takes seats.

Sorry, why would there also be an agricultural recession? I must be missing something or forgetting something.

Mass State subsidisation of wheat meat and fibre purchases for the purposes of exploding and rotting them in northern France.

Just as in 1919-1923 historically.
Or 1946-9.

Mass State subsidisation of wheat meat and fibre purchases for the purposes of exploding and rotting them in northern France.

Just as in 1919-1923 historically.
Or 1946-9.

It's not that I'm disagreeing, but can I have a source? I can't find the specific events you mean.

Wiki “farm crisis” cites

1. Shideler, James H. "Farm Crisis, 1919-1923," Berkeley: University of California Press, 1957.
  2. ^ Perkins, Van L. "Crisis in Agriculture: The Agricultural Adjustment Administration and the New Deal," 1969.
Shiedels title takes the format for a post war doctorate republished as a book, so ought to be quite adequate.

Wiki “farm crisis” cites

1. Shideler, James H. "Farm Crisis, 1919-1923," Berkeley: University of California Press, 1957.
  2. ^ Perkins, Van L. "Crisis in Agriculture: The Agricultural Adjustment Administration and the New Deal," 1969.
Shiedels title takes the format for a post war doctorate republished as a book, so ought to be quite adequate.

Thanks! I'll check these out when I can.