How different would History be... if Man had a Penile Bone?!?!

Napoleon XVIII rules most of the world, aided to a large extent by the papal cyborg legions.

The Iroquis have just established a lunar colony, in direct violation of the 'human containment treaty' imposed on us by the squid like alpha centurions back in the 16th century.

Well, seriously, the, erm, "organ" would grow and be used as a weapon in fights of dominance. As such, homosexuality would be more accepted?:confused:

Sachyriel

Banned
This thread is the only evidence in the history of mankind of a huge female conspiracy in some FBWI to some crazy noob by the time it comes true. ;)

Last edited:
Well, seriously, the, erm, "organ" would grow and be used as a weapon in fights of dominance. As such, homosexuality would be more accepted?:confused:

Given that we don't see instances in the animal kingdom where males are resolving their struggles for dominance with penis sword fights in OTL, I fail to see why humans would do this or find it effective. :rolleyes:

I know I'm going to be lambasted as a spoilsport for this, pero a mi me chupa un huevo.

If human biology had diverged in such a way, then chances are so would basic human social patterns. In a nutshell, that means it's impossible to even try and guess what kind of world that would result in.

Keenir

Banned
Given that we don't see instances in the animal kingdom where males are resolving their struggles for dominance with penis sword fights in OTL, I fail to see why humans would do this or find it effective. :rolleyes:

Polish Eagle's spent too long on Snaiad.
:cool:

no, wait, that's not for fighting - that's for ripping open their prey.

Umm, have you guys ever heard of tapeworm mating habits? All tapeworms are hermaphrodites. They then enter into penis swordfighting contests to break off other's penises. At the end, everyone who still has a penis is considered male and everyone who doesn't is female, and they mate.

What if humans were like that?