How bad could a Huey Long presidency get?

There are many threads about Huey Long. Most of them are about his otl views and discussing where he could fit on modern political discussions, while a minority is about if he could become a president or a dictator.

That being said, last year I saw a interesting thing on a thread. I asked how mismanaged could be the USA entry in WWII, and during the discussion I brought a Long presidency, triggering another comment from someone saying that he would have failed so hard that without a question the US would mismanage it's war effort.

Long discussions never really reach the point that he is taking policies, and so I want to ask this: Long gets elected in 1936 as a political phenomenon in a non FDR scenario. How is his government like? Is he going to turn the USA into a empire of corruption, is he going to fail miserably, or is he going to move his political machine forward without ruining the US on the process?

In the best case scenario, Huey Long is a very good President who enacts muscular social democracy in the United States including universal health insurance before US's path dependence on employer based health insurance and so on.

A poorly-executed Long presidency could see a constitutional crisis over Long attempting to expand his political machine out of Louisiana, or a massive increase in corruption and decline in the civil service.