House of Cards US list of characters.

I am debating using this page to start of HoC US edition character page.

Aside from frank and his wife who what suggestions do you folks have.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say or do here. Do you want to just write out all the characters? Because there's a House of Cards wikia where that's already been done.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say or do here. Do you want to just write out all the characters? Because there's a House of Cards wikia where that's already been done.
I wonder what the expanded universe would be?

I wish to do a Mark Bunny some day but sadly I am no Mark Bunny.

I wonder what the expanded universe would be?

I wish to do a Mark Bunny some day but sadly I am no Mark Bunny.
I'd suggest waiting for the show to end but meanwhile aside from Frank and Claire, most of the politicians on the show seem to be proxies for real-life politicians so just practice doing some write-ups of fictional versions of real politicians (foreign included if you want).

I'd suggest waiting for the show to end but meanwhile aside from Frank and Claire, most of the politicians on the show seem to be proxies for real-life politicians so just practice doing some write-ups of fictional versions of real politicians (foreign included if you want).
Yeah you are probably right. Though I like the wiki, it is still sparse in information.

But I think it is a better idea to wait.

Thank you for the praise :D

You're welcome. In fact it was you that got me interested in this forum years ago.